Hixson @ Soddy Daisy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all in all its going to be a good game good luck hixson

really, this is a great rivalry and most of these kids know each other very very well. many played baseball at middle valley with each other and attended loftis middle school with each other. in my opinion red bank is a rival of soddy because of the tradition. hixson and soddy are rivals cause of the people, they know each other and see each other on a regular basis.

cant wait to see soddy and hixson stands packed full. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

really, this is a great rivalry and most of these kids know each other very very well. many played baseball at middle valley with each other and attended loftis middle school with each other. in my opinion red bank is a rival of soddy because of the tradition. hixson and soddy are rivals cause of the people, they know each other and see each other on a regular basis.

cant wait to see soddy and hixson stands packed full. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

is their a concert after the game or something? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

What does that have to do with Friday? We aren't tlking about the past! We are supposed to be talking about this week, and this year; as far as this year go's Hixson is not a bad football team which means friday night should make for a pretty good game!

Agree,hixon isn't a bad team at all actually they are pretty decent.....

untested??? your not serious are you? i think rhea county is quite a good test for anybody. and most of the rhea fans said that it shoulda went into overtime cause rhea was offsides on the extra point block. and i'd be pretty high up on Haney too. i dont know what it is, but he is just hard to tackle. wont break your ankles, wont run around you, he just finds a way to not get brought down. much like #5 for bradley and moffet [sp] for rhea.

Soddy by 14. If they can shut down Haney like we did then Hixson has a chance.

By the way: Red Bank fans aren't very whiny. It's hard to whine when you always have the refs on your side!

Wow your one to talk about always having the refs on your side. if you saw the game film from the soddy game you would know there was bad calls and on that field goal yall blocked yall know yall were way off sides.

Haney=most overated player in the area.

1 reception against rhea. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> He is a joke.

well if he had one reception it must have been on that td

and if he is so overrated

why was the kicker so scared to kick it to him??