DB/West

Tribe2002

DB and Morristown West scrimmaged today. The final score was 10-7 Morristown, but when it was only starters in DB was up 7-3 and Morristown broke a long run when a lot of 2nd team players were in for DB on defense. Overall DB's starters looked better. DB would have scored more but they had some turnovers. Both teams are pretty good though and should have great seasons. I hope the Trojans have a great year.

ROLL TRIBE!!!!!!!

Guest trojan25

The Trojans just werent ready to play like they should have been.The defense played pretty decent but it took the offense a while to get up and going.We didnt look that sharp b/c our recievers dropped some balls and our running backs werent doing good.I can say for my self i didnt do that well running the ball but i only got 2 or 3 plays with the 1's.Not taking anythign away from DB they are a excellent team and I wish them the best of luck with there season.All together it was fun and a great learning experience for both teams.

Posted by trojan25:

The Trojans just werent ready to play like they should have been.The defense played pretty decent but it took the offense a while to get up and going.We didnt look that sharp b/c our recievers dropped some balls and our running backs werent doing good.I can say for my self i didnt do that well running the ball but i only got 2 or 3 plays with the 1's.Not taking anythign away from DB they are a excellent team and I wish them the best of luck with there season.All together it was fun and a great learning experience for both teams.

morristown west did look good, the big d-end #98 was pretty tough, as was LB #42 our stud sophomore reciever, lamon williams dropped a couple of balls, im not sure if it was in the west game or not though since it was a 4-way scrimmage, but both teams should have good seasons...