Bledsoe vs Grace

warrior4ever

I hope the big blue pulls it off, but with a last second win last year, the players we lost & coach roberson coming back this week all equals a bad day for the warrior faithful. If coach Roberson weren't there I would pick the Blue & Gold but with him comming back I see us back in the L column again. I hate this is happening to these kids, I know after several loses & a worthless coach it is hard to get out there & get after it every day, & Players reading this remember to do your best & give it your all, but the Oldwounded Warrior thinks we get Outcoached for the 6th strait week. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Coach Roberson is done here, no parent in there right mind would knowingly subject there child to what Hubert let go on next year. If we are going to get this train on the track he has got to go.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the big blue pulls it off, but with a last second win last year, the players we lost & coach roberson coming back this week all equals a bad day for the warrior faithful. If coach Roberson weren't there I would pick the Blue & Gold but with him comming back I see us back in the L column again. I hate this is happening to these kids, I know after several loses & a worthless coach it is hard to get out there & get after it every day, & Players reading this remember to do your best & give it your all, but the Oldwounded Warrior thinks we get Outcoached for the 6th strait week. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Coach Roberson is done here, no parent in there right mind would knowingly subject there child to what Hubert let go on next year. If we are going to get this train on the track he has got to go.

Got tired of bashing him under your other screen names so you had to get a new one? If you truly cared about Bledsoe you would keep this stuff off the internet....

Its hard for players reading this to know they have support of the team when they get on here and read about their team and coach continually bashed by no name people that don't have the peanuts to say it to his face..... You don't wanna say it to his face, come say it to mine and I'll relay the message.....

Its hard for players reading this to know they have support of the team when they get on here and read about their team and coach continually bashed by no name people that don't have the peanuts to say it to his face..... You don't wanna say it to his face, come say it to mine and I'll relay the message.....

Some body is a little touchy!!!!!!!!11

Some body is a little touchy!!!!!!!!11

He gets that way when folks talk about his hero. I just don't understand why some people want to attack others just for stating their opinion. I don't know who anyone is except for "Vpender" and "Eric55" but that does not matter either. OleWounded Warrior, BchsWar, and others simply get on here and say what is on their mind. They do not attack other folks just because they don't agree with them. Some people need to get a little thicker skinned when it comes to their hero. I would almost bet that BledsoeB never even played ball and several others that say nothing except "support the team" or "support the staff" never did either. I will be at the game Friday night just like always and pulling for our boys to turn things around and like I said in an earlier post, who knows what could happen the rest of the season if we could pull off a big win this week.

Go Warriors!

He gets that way when folks talk about his hero. I just don't understand why some people want to attack others just for stating their opinion. I don't know who anyone is except for "Vpender" and "Eric55" but that does not matter either. OleWounded Warrior, BchsWar, and others simply get on here and say what is on their mind. They do not attack other folks just because they don't agree with them. Some people need to get a little thicker skinned when it comes to their hero. I would almost bet that BledsoeB never even played ball and several others that say nothing except "support the team" or "support the staff" never did either. I will be at the game Friday night just like always and pulling for our boys to turn things around and like I said in an earlier post, who knows what could happen the rest of the season if we could pull off a big win this week.

Go Warriors!

I didn't know your friends were your heroes? If so then I have lots of heroes..... What ya'll don't understand is nothing is changing anytime soon so get over it and support them.....

I didn't know your friends were your heroes? If so then I have lots of heroes..... What ya'll don't understand is nothing is changing anytime soon so get over it and support them.....

support is a loosely defined idea in your county, some mistake complaining for trying to improve their situation. WHINING NEVER MAKES THINGS BETTER, you are teaching your kids to belly ache when something does not go their way instead of rolling up their sleeves and putting in the sweat equity. You are condeming the youth of Bled Co. to this self fulfilling prophecy. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.

Its pretty bad when the only time the fans stand up is when the cheerleaders throw out the free garbage..... When Bledsoe would make a good play no one stand up and cheer in the 1st half..... I noticed in the 4th quarter it took all the coaches and players telling the crowd to make some noise before they actually would..... Thats pathetic....

Its pretty bad when the only time the fans stand up is when the cheerleaders throw out the free garbage..... When Bledsoe would make a good play no one stand up and cheer in the 1st half..... I noticed in the 4th quarter it took all the coaches and players telling the crowd to make some noise before they actually would..... Thats pathetic....

Maybe to some the "free garbage" was more exciting than the first half. And correct me if I am wrong but is there a requirement of the people that pay to come to the games that they have to stand up and yell. And what on earth does that have to do with game itself. If you can't get fired up on your own to play in a region and rival game like Dunlap, you should not wear the Blue and Gold anyway. And as far as the coaches "playing to the crowd" that is what is pathetic. I hate to refer to someone else's comments but I have to agree with Warrior4ever, you must not have ever played. And I know you have no idea what it is like to be a real Warrior or have put your blood, sweat, and tears on the field. There are some of us that do! There are some of us that have run out of that old locker room at the old field, then later sat with chill bumps listening to the cleats coming down the steps from the old dressing room at the High School. So don't even question whether or not we are true Warrior supporters or imply that we don't care about the team, games, or the program...you don't even know what it is all about!

Maybe to some the "free garbage" was more exciting than the first half. And correct me if I am wrong but is there a requirement of the people that pay to come to the games that they have to stand up and yell. And what on earth does that have to do with game itself. If you can't get fired up on your own to play in a region and rival game like Dunlap, you should not wear the Blue and Gold anyway. And as far as the coaches "playing to the crowd" that is what is pathetic. I hate to refer to someone else's comments but I have to agree with Warrior4ever, you must not have ever played. And I know you have no idea what it is like to be a real Warrior or have put your blood, sweat, and tears on the field. There are some of us that do! There are some of us that have run out of that old locker room at the old field, then later sat with chill bumps listening to the cleats coming down the steps from the old dressing room at the High School. So don't even question whether or not we are true Warrior supporters or imply that we don't care about the team, games, or the program...you don't even know what it is all about!

Good post bchwar.

My goodness are you ever happy.