Coalfield&Grace

pujo

There is soooooo much that I want to say about the whole private school deal but Im araid that I would get in trouble if I said what I thought was going on. Bottom line the kids cant help it, their parents are the ones that put them in these schools to get a "better" education. Give me a break, they put them in these schools because of their sports programs. The parents know that they will be in school with other kids that have financial means to put them there, then if those same parents see another kid that is not well off enough financially to get into that school, but is a good enough athlete to help JR look better, well we've got to get him in there to help him get a "better" education to. Its laughable how this is allowed to go on, If your child has to pay to go to school, they should not be competing in a public school division where you have an obvious advantage in terms of MONEY, facilities, and MONEY. If you want to send your child to a private school thats between you and the Lord, but when those over zealous sports-fantic parents put their kid and their neighbor's kid and three other kids from underprivlaged homes, thats when you get problems, so I dont blame the kids they are just doing what they are told to do, its the parents and administrtion of these schools that are to blame for whats going on at MOST private schools. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thats right it is only what you THINK, you dont KNOW anything. The amount of things being said with out any proof is sick. Again I have said privates have an advantage but we dont make the rules, take it up with the TSSAA instead of calling Grace cheaters. Grace has over 700 students and beleive it or not not every student plays sports, so your comment that parents dont put their kids at Grace for any other reason except for sports is ignorant. No one except the parents or family member pays any ones tuition at Grace. NEVER has and NEVER will. That is a FACT not just what I THINK.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing is, the TSSAA will wait until they have stolen a regional championship before they decide to move them to where they belong. That gold ball back in 2001 belongs to Cloudland which was stolen by Ezell. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

we havent scored under 50 points this whole season this game is no different...grace 61 coalfield 6

What happed to the "Striving for Perfection in 2008"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats right it is only what you THINK, you dont KNOW anything. The amount of things being said with out any proof is sick. Again I have said privates have an advantage but we dont make the rules, take it up with the TSSAA instead of calling Grace cheaters. Grace has over 700 students and beleive it or not not every student plays sports, so your comment that parents dont put their kids at Grace for any other reason except for sports is ignorant. No one except the parents or family member pays any ones tuition at Grace. NEVER has and NEVER will. That is a FACT not just what I THINK.

well i dont know who you are runand gun but you are wrong about never have and never will there as been tution paid for and if you think it hasent then your head is in the sand

What happed to the "Striving for Perfection in 2008"! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That guy has a different screen name. He has a 1 at the end of his name.

Coalfield is just as guilty!!!!! Maybe not this year, but in years past they have a better recruiting class than UT year in year out!!!! Coach Henry will have to get on the stick if he wants to keep up with Grace, There's a new Sheriff in town!! Coalfield was getting all the transfers from Clinton before McKamey came to town!!!!! I guess they have more to offer???

Coalfield is just as guilty!!!!! Maybe not this year, but in years past they have a better recruiting class than UT year in year out!!!! Coach Henry will have to get on the stick if he wants to keep up with Grace, There's a new Sheriff in town!! Coalfield was getting all the transfers from Clinton before McKamey came to town!!!!! I guess they have more to offer???

well i dont know who you are runand gun but you are wrong about never have and never will there as been tution paid for and if you think it hasent then your head is in the sand

No there has not and I will just say I would know and leave it at that. If you say there has been tuition paid then lets hear it and we will report it to the TSSAA. Put up or shut up

If you have over 700 students why are u in single A, and you obviously didnt read my post because it had nothing to do with Grace, but was targeted at private schools in general, take some reading comprehension classes then try to read my post again. Thanks. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

No there has not and I will just say I would know and leave it at that. If you say there has been tuition paid then lets hear it and we will report it to the TSSAA. Put up or shut up

Yeah I bet you all would run and report your wrong doings! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Youre as goofy as that other idiot, "THE"GCA. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Grace has over 700 call TSSAA NOW! that would just about put you in AAA WITHOUT the multiplier. You are probably countin the recruits in K-8 as well I'm assuming cause if Grace had that many in the High school there would be some serious cheatin goin on.