Dyer County @ Chester Co.

adsmom86

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea about this one. we have to get it straight after this one. haywood might be the most important game of the year besides dyersburg.

Roller coaster ! Best that any team be faced one @ a time no matter whether it be Haywood. Dyersburg or "Podunk Holler" .......... if they ain't wearin' the same color of jersey as you ............ "open up a can of whoop @$$ " !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This seems to me (even though I haven't seen a game this year) to be ATTITUDE............... STATE OF MIND ! I just can't figure what's up no shortage of talent ! Football IS physical, but the mentality / mindset is just as IF NOT MORE important.

Roller coaster ! Best that any team be faced one @ a time no matter whether it be Haywood. Dyersburg or "Podunk Holler" .......... if they ain't wearin' the same color of jersey as you ............ "open up a can of whoop @$ " !!!!!!!!!!!!!! This seems to me (even though I haven't seen a game this year) to be ATTITUDE............... STATE OF MIND ! I just can't figure what's up no shortage of talent ! Football IS physical, but the mentality / mindset is just as IF NOT MORE important.

darn, Brother I would have LOST THE FARM on this one...CHESTER COUNTY?...and it wasn't even close...I knew Chester County was 2-2 but after the BEAT DOWN DC layed on them last year...I was shocked at this one...Seems DC has a little trouble this year.."GETTING OUT OF THE GATE".....Left the Dyersburg game and listened to this one on the radio....DC must have been playing UN-INSPIRED FOOTBALL....They were working on "TACKLING DRILLS" and PASS CATCHING DRILLS according to Bubba Cobb BEFORE THE START OF THE SECOND HALF"....This one is a shocker....

Freshman are undefeated...couple that with the talent coming in from Northview and you will have one HECK OF A TEAM. As for tonite....get it done Choctaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The JV team lost to Obion Co. 20-14. It was 20-6 with 14 seconds left. A hail mary pass against the guys on the deep end of the depth chart made it closer than it was.

The JV team lost to Obion Co. 20-14. It was 20-6 with 14 seconds left. A hail mary pass against the guys on the deep end of the depth chart made it closer than it was.

I hadn't heard about Thurs's game...my bad.Hail mary pass works for me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Still stand by the last part of my statement....FUTURE is BRIGHT /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I listened to some of the game on the radio.....73 is right seems to be mental. On to the next game!!!!!

Make no mistake, there is no lack of talent @ D.C. I haven't seen a game this year (not by choice), but this seems like a big question "mindset" & preparing for each game like it waas your last. I know the kids...... I know the level of talent & ABSOLUTELY no disrespect to Chester County, but this Choctaw loss was a lack of respect for your opponent ......... looking a week ahead ........... lack of focus (Homecoming maybe?). I don't have to see a game like this one to figure that out. Now understand this ...... I'm not saying by any means that Chester County wasn't capable, nor am I disputing the "any given Friday night in Tennessee" theory, but there is no way that this game should have been as dominated from the Chester County side of the scoreboard as it was. NO WAY it should have been the "proverbial blowout" that it was.Worst case scenario it should have been a "nail biter" type loss for D.C. You can't just show up Choctaws & think the opposition is going to roll over just because you're a "heavy favorite" in all the papers. Seems to me you might have taken a lesson from USC vs Oregon State. The remainder of your season depends solely on how you approach EACH game, not the rest of the season "collectively". Best y"all "get the train back on the track" (and it will not be an "easy task") this week against Haywood. Y'all got to "PUMP UP THE VOLUME" ! Last year it was y'all that got no respect & shook everybody up. NOW you're playin with a"bullseye" on your back ................. problem is that from a mental perspective you're lettin' your opponents be "on target.I may ruffle a few feathers with this post, BUT I KNOW y'all are better than this ! You gotta STRAP UP & PLAY FOOTBALL ! I don't care WHO you're playin ! You guys have to hold one another ACCOUNTABLE & PLAY FOOTBALL ! Last year is just that LAST YEAR ! Time for somebody (Seniors ? this is your last shot....... anyone?) to step up & be a LEADER ! REFUSE TO LOSE .......... MOVE FORWARD & finish this season the way it should be ! Last year NOBODY gave y'all a dog's chance against Haywood & LIKELY (no PROBABLY) they AIN'T this Friday coming up ! SO you can take a positive away from the Chester County "thumpin' ", that is the fact that the "favorite doesn't always get it done ! This one is up to you GUYS & HOW BIG IS YOUR WANT TO !

No doubt DC has more talent than CC. But, like I said don't be suprised if CC puts some points on the board. I saw CC play against Jackson SS and they are not a bad offensive team. However, CC is not a very good Defensive club at all. I figured DC would put up enough points to beat CC by a TD or two. CC scored 35 against SS,21 against Hardin County, 45 against DC, 35 against Fayette Ware, and I think 40 something against Bruceton....that's not bad at all (well, Fayette Ware and Bruceton are not that good). CC can score. CC is not known for football for sure. I would just give Chester County credit and move on to the next game. Good luck to DC and CC the rest of the season!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hadn't heard about Thurs's game...my bad.Hail mary pass works for me /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Still stand by the last part of my statement....FUTURE is BRIGHT /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I listened to some of the game on the radio.....73 is right seems to be mental. On to the next game!!!!!

Freshman team is still UNDEFEATED. JV obviously a diff. story.....start benching some of the players that are showing no drive( if that is the case) and put some in that WANT to play. I am no coach mind you /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> EVERY game left is a REGION GAME....that in itself should be enough of a motivator.

Is Chester 5a or 1a? Heard they put a whoopin on DC .

I have no idea...obviously wouldn't have mattered what their classification was....they came out to play ball!! I was not there...listened to some of it on the radio. DC HAS the talent....have NO IDEA what is going on. Need to pull it together for next weeks game.

I have no idea...obviously wouldn't have mattered what their classification was....they came out to play ball!! I was not there...listened to some of it on the radio. DC HAS the talent....have NO IDEA what is going on. Need to pull it together for next weeks game.

Are you the mother of iast years qb? I seen freshman qb for DC this week , future looks bright for DC .

Are you the mother of iast years qb? I seen freshman qb for DC this week , future looks bright for DC .