Latest AP Poll for Class 1A

FridayMainEvent

Yeah Cascade, but at least you don't have to ask yours for an allowance..............sigh!!

Who are you kidding? My wallet is under lock and key and she's the warden. I finally moved up the food chain just ahead of the dog this week. He had to eat my table scraps instead of it being the other way around this week. That Alpo was giving me intigestion. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion that could be a short stay at the top. Our team is a team to be reckoned with if you all make it to the semis.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who is this guy /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You better pray you dont play South Pitt in the playoffs

The Grace Christian better beware of what you wish for wanting some of FCS or Trousdale County is bad but wanting the Pirates of South Pitt. They /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> will wreck you not wreckon with you. I don't know who pulled your crank or how much football you have even seen in your life but you are so far off from reality it's almost unforgiveable. When you run into a real team a real contender then maybe we will have seen the last of The Grace Christian. Ask Hampton what it's like meeting up with a real contender. Your a joke McKenzie or Union City would abuse you. Your only ranked so high because word of mouth from a community that has never accomplished anything. If you go from 0-10 to 2-8 your great.

Your still jr. high talking smack to high school and when schools out your gonna get put in the dumpster.

Class A

Record Pts Prv

1. South Pittsburg (15) 4-0 195 1

2. Trousdale County (4) 5-0 183 2

3. Jo Byrns (1) 4-0 158 3

4. Friendship Christian 4-0 121 4

5. Oneida (1) 5-0 116 6

6. Grace Christian 4-0 94 7

7. Cosby 5-0 83 8

8. Forrest 4-0 62 9

9. McKenzie 3-1 33 5

10. Collinwood 4-0 27

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Cascade 24. 12, Union City 17. 13, South Fulton 12.

i don't agree totally with this our region Greenback is the best in and probably 1st or 2nd best in the state so take oneida out cause they're not nearly as good as Greenback! And i'm about sick and tired of Grace Christian sayin that they're striving for perfection! They play in a rinky dink division. Let them come the play the teams we have to play Midway, Onieda, Greenback, us (Harriman) then lets see how there perfection is!!!!!!!! I look for grace to be lucky and maybe get to 2nd or 3rd round nothin more thats for sure

i don't agree totally with this our region Greenback is the best in and probably 1st or 2nd best in the state so take oneida out cause they're not nearly as good as Greenback! And i'm about sick and tired of Grace Christian sayin that they're striving for perfection! They play in a rinky dink division. Let them come the play the teams we have to play Midway, Onieda, Greenback, us (Harriman) then lets see how there perfection is!!!!!!!! I look for grace to be lucky and maybe get to 2nd or 3rd round nothin more thats for sure

1st or 2nd?I don't know much about your program.But to put it at such a high level you must have alot of confidence in them.I know SP went up there a couple of years ago,maybe 56-0. Maybe they have up graded! Hopefully if things go right ,Greenback and South Pitt can put this matter to task.Good luck to you and your team.

1st or 2nd?I don't know much about your program.But to put it at such a high level you must have alot of confidence in them.I know SP went up there a couple of years ago,maybe 56-0. Maybe they have up graded! Hopefully if things go right ,Greenback and South Pitt can put this matter to task.Good luck to you and your team.

The kid is new on here, ranking these teams is not all that difficult. I could name the one's that matter fairly easily. I knew who had the bedt team last year, I kept it to myself.

I agree that Region 2 is solid from 1 through 4. However, I don't think any one of them can handle Oneida this year. I don't know if any team can score a lot of points on the Indian defense. Grace Christian would go from 60 points to only 7 in a hurry! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Class A

Record Pts Prv

1. South Pittsburg (15) 4-0 195 1

2. Trousdale County (4) 5-0 183 2

3. Jo Byrns (1) 4-0 158 3

4. Friendship Christian 4-0 121 4

5. Oneida (1) 5-0 116 6

6. Grace Christian 4-0 94 7

7. Cosby 5-0 83 8

8. Forrest 4-0 62 9

9. McKenzie 3-1 33 5

10. Collinwood 4-0 27

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Cascade 24. 12, Union City 17. 13, South Fulton 12.

I think I'd move TC ahead of SP and Oneida to 3rd. I'd drop McKenzie down to 11 or 12 and put Greenback in at 6th.

SP and Greenback communities are familiar with each other. They've met in the playoffs several times and the regular season. The were in the same region when each region had 2 districts. Oneida and SP communities are also familiar with each other not to mention TC & SP.