Region 1

all trash talk aside, hampton was the team that has already taken this region to the next level, you all haven't even played any of the top couple of teams in region 2 to be able to judge what you all can do outside of region.

Hampton took it from weak to mediocre. We will take it to being great.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing ever wrong with a little confidence........ but come on you got one good year cause of transfers. make it to the semi's at least once then start bragging /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I agree, probably bragging a little too soon but I'm excited about what we can do the rest of the way. Don't get smoked in the semis and you can come on here and brag. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nothing ever wrong with a little confidence........ but come on you got one good year cause of transfers. make it to the semi's at least once then start bragging /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will be single a next year and I don't think Cosby has a snowballs chance of even staying within 42 of our team. You all are the team that can never win or compete in a big game. We are the team that is going to take this region to the next level. We are putting all these little teams on our back and carrying the region 1 banner all the way.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can laugh all you want to now, but you won't be when we get done with you all.

I agree, probably bragging a little too soon but I'm excited about what we can do the rest of the way. Don't get smoked in the semis and you can come on here and brag. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Define smoked? And you guys have done well this season, but gettin over confident over the teams you've beaten this far isn't to smart. I did somewhat respect GCA but your giving em a bad name, gonna miss seeing ya after that first L comes along from Hampton:)

You can laugh all you want to now, but you won't be when we get done with you all.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You need to update your signature to say Watch out for more losses for the Bulldogs in 2008.

yeah sorry havent been on in awhile but readin posts like yours make me wanna post again,lol i hope whoever u get in the playoffs are gentle since your used to it /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />