Top Teams in SE Tennessee

Sequatchie

Polk County should be pretty good this tear in 2A, very impressive in a 3-way against 4A Cleveland and 5A Ooltewah. Brainerd is low in numbers, especially on the line. Ooltewah and Soddy-Daisy are the class of 5A, but keep an eye on Bradley Central. A player to watch is Ooltewah's Blake Foster, he will line up everywhere on the field on offense. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Posted by thorough97:

Polk County should be pretty good this tear in 2A, very impressive in a 3-way against 4A Cleveland and 5A Ooltewah. Brainerd is low in numbers, especially on the line. Ooltewah and Soddy-Daisy are the class of 5A, but keep an eye on Bradley Central. A player to watch is Ooltewah's Blake Foster, he will line up everywhere on the field on offense. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Do you think the guy from Ooltewah is in the mold of Flanigan or better?

Do you think the guy from Ooltewah is in the mold of Flanigan or better?

Foster is faster than Flanagan was and is even more versatile. He can line up at QB, RB, or WR on offense this season. He gained over 600 yards rushing in Flanagan's place in the Owls' playoff run.

[Edited by thorough97 on 8-10-02 9:58P]

Posted by thorough97:

Polk County will be good but they might finish 4th in the region this year. The region will be full of surprises. Marion, Tyner, and Sequatchie are greatly improved from last year. I also know Polk will not sneak up on anyone like they did last year. I hope they do well, good luck wildcats.