Campbell Co. at Sevier Co

CougarTrav02

Well the 3-2 Cougars head to 4-2 Sevier Co for next Friday's game. This game seems to have a big importance for positions and playoff implications for both teams. Campbell Co has played very well and is 6 points from actually a 5-0 record. Campbell Co. has some impressive wins with beating Powell for the first time from what ive been told. They knocked off Heritage by 29 points, and Union Co. by 27. Their two losses come from a close game with Jefferson Co. who a fighting for a playoff spot to, and a lost to Clinton who had an impressive win over Oak Ridge this week. Sevier Co. comes in with a strong start to season with 4 wins agains William Blount, Halls, Karns, and West, though they have lost their last two games to Science Hill in the running for a playoffs too and Seymour a team that blanked Heritage in the first game of the season. So far im going to with Campbell Co. on this one continuing their momentum from the game versus Heritage. Im interested in anything any Smokey Bear fans have to say about this game.

I'll disagree with the Cougar victory... Sevier County has a mind set they know they can beat Campbell Co and won't lose no matter what. Even last year in a lackluster season of 3-7 they went to CC's house and beat them. The last loss to Campbell was when they spoiled the homecoming in a fluke 4 years ago. I give it to Sevier by 6. With the first four wins of the season in emotional redemption i see Sevier coming out for a turn around after two consecutive losses

[i'll disagree with the Cougar victory... Sevier County has a mind set they know they can beat Campbell Co and won't lose no matter what. Even last year in a lackluster season of 3-7 they went to CC's house and beat them. The last loss to Campbell was when they spoiled the homecoming in a fluke 4 years ago. I give it to Sevier by 6. With the first four wins of the season in emotional redemption i see Sevier coming out for a turn around after two consecutive losses]

I guess that mindset did not work out for SC. Not only did CC show up ready to play, but they proved they mean business this year. CC was impressive on defense and on offense. Maybe now people will stop underestimating the cougars, but on the other hand being the underdog is not so bad. We gain the upperhand when these teams think they have the "mindset" to beat us. Go Cougars.

Campbell County wins over SC. I really want to see ya get DB. Ya play'em like ya played Jeff Co and you'll win.

You sound just like a Sullivan South fan. You can't beat DB but you are always pulling for someone else to to it. But I guess I would be the same way if I had lost to the same team 17 games in a row. Heck your team came out a couple weeks ago and tried to intentionly injure DB players on almost every play and still got beat. It must be very frustrating for Jefferson County. Maybe you guys should drop football.

I was really impressed with this Campbell Co. team when we(Clinton) came up there several weeks ago. This Campbell Co. team has a different attitude than CC teams i have seen in the past. Tyler Albright is a great running back. I would love to see this team make some noise in their region. Good Luck!

You sound just like a Sullivan South fan. You can't beat DB but you are always pulling for someone else to to it. But I guess I would be the same way if I had lost to the same team 17 games in a row. Heck your team came out a couple weeks ago and tried to intentionly injure DB players on almost every play and still got beat. It must be very frustrating for Jefferson County. Maybe you guys should drop football.

As an objective third party i was just wondering the last time db won or advanced to a state championship as opposed to jefferson county?