DYERSBURG VS RIPLEY

DHSFB64

SORRY THAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND.. 'SHOULD' ..DOES NOT INDICATE ASSURED WINS WHICH I WAS NOT INDICATING..ITS HIGHLY PROBABLE FOR ANY TEAM TO WIN ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT. ..AGREE ???

TO ANSWER YOUR ? ARE YOU BASHING RIPLEY ..IF SO THE WIN TONIGHT TAKES THE 'LUSTER' AWAY FROM THE DHS WIN

IM PROUD OF THE OUR TROJANS FOR CLICKING ON ALL CYLINDERS TONIGHT ON 'O' AND 'D' ..

KEEP IT UP TROJANS WE'RE PROUD OF ALL OF YOU !!!

'GET THE EDGE'

BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win Team.... and that is definitely what you are displaying a TEAM concept even near the end of the game when Coach Counce was substituting players the INTENSITY was still there.... and and TROJAN FANS you are the BEST..... our support to this team means a lot to them......... they love to look back and see us behind them. I am so PROUD OF this team in the beginning I did not know what to expect but each week (and I have made all the games) I see improvement in all aspects of the GAME.

Please TEAM remember ONE GAME AT A TIME....... Let's BEAT BOLIVAR and Ripley good luck the rest of the season

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great job boys.....

you beat a good football team last night......i am sure that there are some nay sayers still out there...

now, get focused for bolivar...

great job offense.....

how bout that defense?????????? what a band of brothers.........

fyi..in the next week should be getting some new pix uploaded....especially some with the fire works during the entrance....

Thats why I sad no EXCUSSES , would you like some chesse with that whine? Don't hate , APPRECIATE them big tigers can play some ball , come over friday night and see for youself . If your momma won't bring you , you could ride your bike its only 8 miles to where the big tigers play . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Alright Old Tiger,

You piped off at the mouth all last /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> week, I have a bucket of crow waiting on you. Different year same story. Ripley plays this soft schedule gets them thinking their better than they really are. If they played Dyersburg 20 times, it would be the same result as Friday night. They whipped them in every facet of the game. No, I'm not from Dyersburg or a Dyersburg supporter. What you don't understand is: When you play these weak teams your kids get in bad habits that makes you worse not better.Then they get in a real battle and they fold their tent like they did Friday night. Ripley can't win the big one because they don't step out and play nobody outside the region that makes them better. Yea they beat Bolivar but obviously they've been over rated as well too!

Ketchup may make that crow taste a little better!

Alright Old Tiger,

You piped off at the mouth all last /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> week, I have a bucket of crow waiting on you. Different year same story. Ripley plays this soft schedule gets them thinking their better than they really are. If they played Dyersburg 20 times, it would be the same result as Friday night. They whipped them in every facet of the game. No, I'm not from Dyersburg or a Dyersburg supporter. What you don't understand is: When you play these weak teams your kids get in bad habits that makes you worse not better.Then they get in a real battle and they fold their tent like they did Friday night. Ripley can't win the big one because they don't step out and play nobody outside the region that makes them better. Yea they beat Bolivar but obviously they've been over rated as well too!

Ketchup may make that crow taste a little better!

I got half of my wish ,nobody got hurt on either side . Dyesburg has a solid ball team . I'm not going to whine like you . 3 years ago we played Mannassas and hung 50 on them and 3or 4 weeks later they hung 50 on Halls . Manassas has never come close to beating Ripley . If we played in little 1a we probally be state champs . Ripley has 9 former students playing colledge football and one in the NFL as we speek . How many does Halls have? If I was a kid with any talent I won't play for Halls , I would play over here where you would have a chance of getting a scholarship .

I got half of my wish ,nobody got hurt on either side . Dyesburg has a solid ball team . I'm not going to whine like you . 3 years ago we played Mannassas and hung 50 on them and 3or 4 weeks later they hung 50 on Halls . Manassas has never come close to beating Ripley . If we played in little 1a we probally be state champs . Ripley has 9 former students playing colledge football and one in the NFL as we speek . How many does Halls have? If I was a kid with any talent I won't play for Halls , I would play over here where you would have a chance of getting a scholarship .

Is the one kid in the NFL Renardo Foster?....RONALD HOLLAND has some STRONG GENES....He is the father of Renardo and Ramon Foster ( UT)....Former UT basketball player Ron Slay...and former Memphis Tiger Rodney Carney.....Former Covington Star is the father of ALL FOUR KIDS....Holland would have played in the NFL if he hadn't torn up a knee at TSU ...I firmly believe that...6-3 and 245 and 100 yard dash champion.....

Is the one kid in the NFL Renardo Foster?....RONALD HOLLAND has some STRONG GENES....He is the father of Renardo and Ramon Foster ( UT)....Former UT basketball player Ron Slay...and former Memphis Tiger Rodney Carney.....Former Covington Star is the father of ALL FOUR KIDS....Holland would have played in the NFL if he hadn't torn up a knee at TSU ...I firmly believe that...6-3 and 245 and 100 yard dash champion.....

Yes , and Ramon will be in the NFL next year . Brian Flag plays DE for division 1 Ark. State and the best looking athlete I've ever met in person and I've met alot over the last two years . He will probaly be in the NFL . Ripley won't be region champs this year , but I'm proud that I and my two sons have played win or loose for Ripley , a team rich in football heritage . Proud to be a RIPLEY TIGER!!!!!

it's easy to pick on people a third your size...isn't it? it's like a high school kid picking on a elementary kid. the fight has never been fair. any time a school has 3 times the number of students, they are going to have more to choose from. and if Halls wasn't treated like the red-headed step-child maybe they, with the same number of students, could compete with big ole powerful Ripley. But when the athletes are fighting not only numbers but bureaucracy, it makes it difficult. and to bring athletes into the equation that would be stars no matter where they were is ludacris. that isn't the standard for ripley...i'm shocked that you didn't mention the star baseball players from ripley. it's true that the same caliber athlete has a better opportunity to be seen at a larger school, but that doesn't mean they are less of an athlete. you should have 3 athletes to Halls 1...oh wait you do...so...next time you say maybe we should drop down to 1A and play Halls schedule and you'll win state...try it, but remember you have to get rid of 1/3 of your athletes...not the bench warmers, but the starters...halls can keep what they have. then matchup. oh wait...in your opinion...halls would be ripley's bench warmers. must stink getting beat by one of the worst teams in west tn over the past decade...and no offense the players didn't consider it to be a scrimmage until they lost. players hate to lose. coaches hate to loose. oh next time you feel like running your mouth remember what it felt like to get hit in it like this past friday. ya'll were the team to win the region and you couldn't even score. maybe you can have some luck with covington because so far you're o-fer going up 51. and who has ever heard of a purple tiger? seems kinda soft to me...

it's easy to pick on people a third your size...isn't it? it's like a high school kid picking on a elementary kid. the fight has never been fair. any time a school has 3 times the number of students, they are going to have more to choose from. and if Halls wasn't treated like the red-headed step-child maybe they, with the same number of students, could compete with big ole powerful Ripley. But when the athletes are fighting not only numbers but bureaucracy, it makes it difficult. and to bring athletes into the equation that would be stars no matter where they were is ludacris. that isn't the standard for ripley...i'm shocked that you didn't mention the star baseball players from ripley. it's true that the same caliber athlete has a better opportunity to be seen at a larger school, but that doesn't mean they are less of an athlete. you should have 3 athletes to Halls 1...oh wait you do...so...next time you say maybe we should drop down to 1A and play Halls schedule and you'll win state...try it, but remember you have to get rid of 1/3 of your athletes...not the bench warmers, but the starters...halls can keep what they have. then matchup. oh wait...in your opinion...halls would be ripley's bench warmers. must stink getting beat by one of the worst teams in west tn over the past decade...and no offense the players didn't consider it to be a scrimmage until they lost. players hate to lose. coaches hate to loose. oh next time you feel like running your mouth remember what it felt like to get hit in it like this past friday. ya'll were the team to win the region and you couldn't even score. maybe you can have some luck with covington because so far you're o-fer going up 51. and who has ever heard of a purple tiger? seems kinda soft to me...

Sorry I hurt your feelings , you won a PRACTICE at Newbern . I didn't comment on baseball because this is a football board . If you'll wipe them tears from your eyes and read the top of the page . But truth is Ripley is still better than Halls in football . Good luck in the rest of your season . P.S. I think a kid could transfer to RHS and not loose a year of eligibility moving UP from 1a to 3a Ripley and seek that scholarship .

Sorry I hurt your feelings , you won a PRACTICE at Newbern . I didn't comment on baseball because this is a football board . If you'll wipe them tears from your eyes and read the top of the page . But truth is Ripley is still better than Halls in football . Good luck in the rest of your season . P.S. I think a kid could transfer to RHS and not loose a year of eligibility moving UP from 1a to 3a Ripley and seek that scholarship .

No horse in the race, but the kid would have to have a change of residence if he is in highschool. Otherwise he would have to sit out a year. 1a and 3a has nothing to do with it as far as transfer rules.

No horse in the race, but the kid would have to have a change of residence if he is in highschool. Otherwise he would have to sit out a year. 1a and 3a has nothing to do with it as far as transfer rules.

The schools are in the same county and I've already seen it done over the last two years . There are several kids from Ripley going to Halls because of student makeup , sorry to bring up politics . /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Old Tiger,

Whatever give you the idea I'm from Halls? I watch AAA ball, I'll give you a hint I'm from the town that beat the old tiger's team 13 times in 11 years. We play a little bit stiffer competiton than Mannassas, we don't play people we have to pay to play us. We don't buy wins ($5,000 plus expenses) we go out and earn them.