Stewart Co vs. Adamsville

st409

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

utvol2, or whoever,

what does bump mean??? Will someone please tell me? Thanks.

"bump" is a term used on the website to create post while not making a statement about the thread. Anytime a new post is created it brings the thread bck to the top of the list and page 1. hope this helps

Adamsville is better than last year while Stewart seems to be down a little from last year IMO. I think the Cards will win this one and take a big step to the promised land of 2A football - The Playoffs!!!!

Cardinals had a ggeat game last night and sent the Eagles back home on their charter bus. I told them early and often it would be a long trip back to Hickman County. I think it might be two long road trip in a row with a sad team riding. The Cardinals have weapons that have not even been unleashed yet. Each week someone different steps up and makes the big plays. Anyone of them can change a game at a moment's notice. NOt to mention the fact that the ball carriers will be Carrollized, newcombed, marked, and garnered into submission. I bet they start looking for these guys becasue they will flat out knock your socks in the dirt. G>A>T>A......enough said.

Adamsville 28

Stewart Cty 14

There is a score to settle in this one and it time to pay your debts......

Cardinals had a ggeat game last night and sent the Eagles back home on their charter bus. I told them early and often it would be a long trip back to Hickman County. I think it might be two long road trip in a row with a sad team riding. The Cardinals have weapons that have not even been unleashed yet. Each week someone different steps up and makes the big plays. Anyone of them can change a game at a moment's notice. NOt to mention the fact that the ball carriers will be Carrollized, newcombed, marked, and garnered into submission. I bet they start looking for these guys becasue they will flat out knock your socks in the dirt. G>A>T>A......enough said.

Adamsville 28

Stewart Cty 14

There is a score to settle in this one and it time to pay your debts......

Are you sayin you owe them a little payback? I like your chances!!

Sc is pumped for this one. With a big win against Richland they are ready for Adamsville. SC wins by two touchdowns.

So far you have only played one team that is close to being as good as the Cardinals and if memory serves me correctly they beat you by 20 points. I am glad you folks are having to make this trek down. I hope it is a long boring ride home. The Cardinals let a win get away from them last year by overlooking the Rebels. That will not happen this year. The Cardinals have circled this game on the schedule ever since last year and you can bet you are going to get 4 qtrs of Red Rage coming right at you.

Cards win! Cards win! Cars win! Cards win!.......

Cardinals 35

Rebels 21 (maybe) against the dert-ter-ders

yall did not overlook us...we was 5-1 when yall played us and i know the coaching staff would of had them ready...we smacked yal in the mouth and yall didnt know what to do...and the only reason yall put up 23 in the second half is because yal put 8 in the box and we refused to pass because of the threat of turnovers...so we ran right into people that we could not block becuase yal had an extra person in the box...believe me i know what im talking bout...so we had like 5 3 and outs in a row and yal finally started capitalizing on it...but when the D needed a play we got a sack on 3rd and 10 that should of been a fumble but the ref said incomplete pass...

SC 35

A'Ville 21