Stewart Co vs. Adamsville

st409

you weren't fooled...you have just forgotten what it is like to be 0-10...that was 10 years ago for camden and your memory is short...its a long tough road back to credibility as i am sure you can remember if you try...adamsville, waverly, camden, huntingdon, and SC all playing well speaks very well of our region...we should build on that and help each other up instead of knocking each other down...we, in SC, were happy for houston county when they beat central...now, we will work hard when we do play them because it is always a border war with us and we will show respect...

but, ask yourself, what is a regional champion when the region is full of cupcakes? respect one another people, the region will look better if we do

its a tough road back to credibility...every reason in the world will be given as to why you win except the true reason...you worked harder and smarter...we are still fighting our way back to credibility as these threads prove to us every week...we respected adamsville this week as we do all of our regional foes...we won't make excuses

No actually ecorob...my memory is quite good. I was one of the few fans out there cheering the boys on regardless of the record. What kills me is how a team is suddenly "disrespected" because people think their opponent will win the game. Adamsville played the Lions tough...alot tougher than the Rebels did last year when Camden gave them a 49-0 beatdown. You lost a big group of talented seniors, so that would lead us to believe that the Cards would win this game. No disrespect intended...the opinion was based on facts. You guys showed us we were wrong, you were congratulated...time to move on to next week.

Yep you're right it wasn't long ago that Camden was a bottom feeder but one thing I can guarantee is that the Lions will never be a bottom feeder again. We may have down years, but never again will we be everyone's homecoming. You want respect? Earn it. Smack everyone in the mouth, respect your opponent and win with class. Never once in the last 10 years has anyone accused Camden of playing dirty. We smacked people in the mouth alright...but we never took cheap shots when we were clawing our way out of the cellar. Can Stewart Co say that? No matter how many teams you beat you will never earn the respect you think you so rightly deserve if you are accused of playing dirty every week. Week 9 can't get here soon enough for me.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first shut your mouth. Second if you would of been at the game you would of seen it was all Adamsville doing the dirty play. Sc played a hard hitting game. They knew what was on the line and went and took it. So do not start this crap about us being dirty again because week in and week out we show people that we are here to play football. So unless you know 110% that they were doing that than shut up. If you are listing to 15-18 year olds than your dumb too. I know if i was a team that got beat after running there mouths all week before I would make up crap too. Great job SC

Maybe now we're seeing why Stewart Co. plays the way they do!

well for one i am tired of all our fans and players saying sc was dirty. i was on the field for 30 minutes of the game giving all i had to help my team but sc was better prepared. the only thing we had going for us was the run from early on till late . and second off one of our own team was ignorant to get caught up in that fight. if u say u seen sc qb pull facemask ur lying it shows jersey being pulled down. just face it guys our team is not as good as we bragged about for the past weeks and it showed friday. once again we thought we should won easy but didn't happen. we must get it in our heads that we can't go into the games expecting to make plans on how to rub in it their faces after we win. sc was no dirtier than hc or camden but u learn to play through it. i know some our players do anything they can to get an advantage and take players out of game. come on fellas lets put this one behind us and go and win out and see what comes from it. lets learn from this mistake. to anyone who saw earlier post i apologize i am still very frustrated about last nights loss i wanted to win sc bad.

rebelsstink,

1. Are you really an Adamsville player, or an imposter?

2. If you are an Adamsville player, do you not understand that this is divisive and could lead to bad consequences for you when your recognized by someone on the team....when the coach finds out that you have said what you did online?

3. It sounds like you're bitter about something. What did the coach do to make you mad? Are you the backup QB?

4. I would recommend that you delete your comment as fast as you can and hope that I was the only one who saw it.

First off let me congratulate the Rebels on a big win. it was evident you teams and crowd wanted it more than we did. that being said you better be glad the refs had no clue because after the fight they did not eject your starting qb after he grabbed a face mask and tried to pull it to the ground. Both kids ended up on the ground throwing punches and neither ended up getting tossed. The one player that tried to break up the fight got ejected. Overall a pretty decent game by both clubs. I still think the Cardinals should have won, but we did not and I told youI would give your props if you won. One thing I do not understand though. Why would a bunch of 15-18 year old young men want to grab at another man's crotch. Before any of you rebels say it is part of football....don't it is not part of the game never has never will. IT did happen I saw it with my own eyes. Other than those few incidences though the game was pretty clean until the fight broke out. Good luck to the Rebels the rest of the year. Hope TSSAA does not get a film o the fight because it could cause trouble for your QB.

I give your guys credit. After the fight they remained pumped up and the Cardinals never responded. Score 14-8 and then became 24-14 for the final. CONGRATS!!!!

The SC quarterback did nothing wrong. #9 started the fight and he grabbed SC's qb's facemask first, the qb was tryin to defend himself. and obviosly u werent paying attention as well as u thought u were becuase two players were ejected including #9 who started the fight.

from what i heard the refs just stood there and looked at the guy who started the fight and did nothng. the QB was jsut defending himself. And the stupid thing is... the one trying to break it up got kicked out. that just goes to show what kind of refs A'ville has down there. if anyone should have got thrown out it should have been the A'ville guy who started it.

rebelsstink,

1. Are you really an Adamsville player, or an imposter?

2. If you are an Adamsville player, do you not understand that this is divisive and could lead to bad consequences for you when your recognized by someone on the team....when the coach finds out that you have said what you did online?

3. It sounds like you're bitter about something. What did the coach do to make you mad? Are you the backup QB?

4. I would recommend that you delete your comment as fast as you can and hope that I was the only one who saw it.

No your not the only one who saw it, and why should he have to delete his post.

Just because he admitted he was wrong.

rebelsstink Hold your head high stay focused and good luck next week.

I for one would like to see these teams continue to play, but after next years re-alignment I think last night was the last time they play.

Good luck to both teams on the rest of the season

first of all congrats to the rebel's. huge win on the road. i would like to tell you all my prespective on the game i saw. the card's looked good on offense, there running back i think # 32 was exploding through the rebel defense at times. the cards would march down the field and just stale. i thought the cards defense done a good job against the run, but the pass is what beat them. this was my first trip to adamsville. you have the best looking field and stadium that i've seen and the people i talked to were very respectful. i hate that the game has this tanted feeling though.

first of all about the kids grabbing each other in the crouch or twisting ankles, i just don't see it. i try not to look at it with blinders own. before and after the fight i seen players from both sides helping each other up and the occasinal pat to the head. to me that show's a mutual respect and good sportmanship for both sides. i have yet to see any kid pull a ref to the side or coach and accuse the rebel's of that. if so the ref's would look for it and if they seen anything close to that they, if they were a good crew, would bring both teams together and get the game under control. as for the trash talk on the field i personaly feel that it goes both ways. you've got different kid's with different pesonality's not just on the rebel's but on every team everywhere. trash talk is just that trash. it's a tactic used to get in the oppent's head. when you beat a trash talker you don't have to say a word because he will shut up. until then any player on any team will keep running there mouth if there a trash talker.

now this is what really NO me off is the fight. football is a game of emotions it's the players, coach's, and ref's job to help keep these emotions in check. the fight happened on the sc side of the field in play view of the fan's. i know how i saw the fight go down. i can sit here and type about it all day and tell you how honest i am and how people that seen the fight are preacher's , teacher's, or whatever and that's the way it happend. but i'm not. if your from sc or adamsville you should blame 2 people for letting it get that out of hand. THE REF'S! the white hat and our sideline judge watched that fight. they were caught off guard i agree but they had time to react. they rolled, shoved, and pushed each other for about 15 yards before the first punch was ever thrown. bottom line is they sat it and watched punches get thrown. it's sad to me to think that it took a player leaving our bench , who was in the wrong, but maybe morally right, to draw the attention of the ref's. after that there was just a sea of red and white jersey's on the field. if i understood the ref's signal to the press box we had 1 ejection and adamsville had 2. some one mentioned earlier on here they hoped tssaa seen the tapes. i agree, but i hate to see the kids get punished when i sincerly believe the ref's simply did not act in time. they watched bottom line while 2 kids fought. if that's what they like here's a suggesstion ref boxing or ufc. this is football it's your job to step in and pull those 2 apart. i mean come on both of the kids together wouldn't way 275lbs. and your telling me you don't have the stones to step in and pull them apart. i hate to see any kid have to sit out of any game regardless. i truly believe that if the ref's act in time niether team has any ejections.

any way it was a good game. good luck adamsville

GO REBEL'S!

Great post. I think we saw the same game. The refs did signal one ejection from you and two from us. However they only gave one number for each team as the ejected players. Neither kid was involved in the fight other than trying to stop it. I hate this happened but the kids know better. The ref crew could not even remember any of the numbers of the kids involved and just picked two that were close. 13red & 23white not the guilty #9red and #3white

The SC quarterback did nothing wrong. #9 started the fight and he grabbed SC's qb's facemask first, the qb was tryin to defend himself. and obviosly u werent paying attention as well as u thought u were becuase two players were ejected including #9 who started the fight.

Maybe you should watch some film.

I am done with this week. It is what it is and typing on a message board will not change your mind or mine. Both teams played a hard fought game and for the most part was pretty clean. There were a few shots that either team could consider dirty...

Good luck to the Rebels the rest of the year. You are a good team. However, Camden will name their own score against you. We both still have a lot of work to do to get that good.

Cardfan has left the message board.

Camden played us hard. We were competitive for one half against them and they came out and put a whipping on us. Do I like it? of course not but I can tell you Camden not only beat us but they beat us with class. No crying on our part just a great deal of respect for a very good football team coaches, players, and fans.

The coaching staff confirmed what I saw. The SC QB grabbed the helmet (couldn't see from the angle of the shot if it was the facemask but something on the helment) of Red #9. You can believe it or not but its on video. As already posted, #9 Red and #23 White were the only ones ejected and as the film fhows they weren't even involved.

Before any of us start calling each other liars please look at the film. Good luck SC in the rest of your season......

Camden played us hard. We were competitive for one half against them and they came out and put a whipping on us. Do I like it? of course not but I can tell you Camden not only beat us but they beat us with class. No crying on our part just a great deal of respect for a very good football team coaches, players, and fans.

The coaching staff confirmed what I saw. The SC QB grabbed the helmet (couldn't see from the angle of the shot if it was the facemask but something on the helment) of Red #9. You can believe it or not but its on video. As already posted, #9 Red and #23 White were the only ones ejected and as the film fhows they weren't even involved.

Before any of us start calling each other liars please look at the film. Good luck SC in the rest of your season......

What does this mean for the ejected parties? Do they have to set out one or two games for an ejection? This could have major repercussions for both teams. I hate to see things like this in high school football.