Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

that is 100% true.... hampton has a big confidence problem... but i think the loss last week has made them very eager to play grace this week... i talked to about five of hampton players last night at the JV game (which they won, lil Mike is unbeaten) and all of them were very upset... they said that grace didnt look that impressive on film... hampton has played some tuff teams and played with those tuff teams.... and should have won again WG & JC.. but a L is an L no matter what excuss you use.... i think that hampton will do just fine this week...GO DOGS..

lil mike has been beat. landers jv beat hampton . the dogs will win friday night a lot better team then grace

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a fool. I sat right behind the Grace players and coaches. Coach McKamey never said any profanity. The principal did come down after the game trying to start something and Coach McKamey set him straight. Get your facts straight before you start defaming someone's character.

I heard the same story, true or untrue,who knows. I do know for a fact that Coalfields coach was not very happy.

You Hampton people better wear your ear plugs!!!!! Coalfields principal had to say something to McKamey for foul language!!! I heard he was using the "F" word every play at Coalfield! Even his own fans complained,It was so bad the principal had to say something to him after the game!!! And like the real LOW class fellow he is, he jumped onto the principal. They had to threaten to take him to jail and all!!!! If this is the example that the christian schools are setting what are we to think???????

this is a lie

Pujo Ill put it like this you can sure tell coach kreis is no longer there. You interpret it how you want.

Looking forward to seeing you friday night.

Diddler, all I know is what I heard,It was the Coalfield story. I couldn't say ,one way or the other. I sort of figured this one would get out of hand. Didn't come as a surprise to me. Hopefully ,the Hampton game will go a little better.

thank ya.... but i have yet to hear or see anyone from the roan say anything good about hampton football... well there are only two that get on here and run there mouth.....zaza and lander91.....

I have never run down Hampton Football. I just like to pick on people smaller than me. That'll be you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I traveled many times to watch you and lil Mike play. So don't confuse my disrespect for you personally as hating on Hampton. I pull for the 'Dogs except on Halloween.

Fellow Posters....You all are giving 'TheGraceChristianAcademy' attention that he does not deserve!!!! Please do not respond to his childish remarks, then maybe he'll stop. It angers me that he stands for nothing that our Grace team stands for. Please pay him NO attention, then he'll have to go rejoin his little league team again.

And I was at the game Friday night and didn't hear anything regarding language but it was a hard fought game.

I CAN'T STAND 'THEGRACECHRISTIANACADEMY' BUT I LOVE THOSE RAMS!!

GO RAMS!!!

Fellow Posters....You all are giving 'TheGraceChristianAcademy' attention that he does not deserve!!!! Please do not respond to his childish remarks, then maybe he'll stop. It angers me that he stands for nothing that our Grace team stands for. Please pay him NO attention, then he'll have to go rejoin his little league team again.

And I was at the game Friday night and didn't hear anything regarding language but it was a hard fought game.

I CAN'T STAND 'THEGRACECHRISTIANACADEMY' BUT I LOVE THOSE RAMS!!

GO RAMS!!!

So nothing happened at the game with Coalfield. Coalfields Coach and their Principle were hot about something.

So nothing happened at the game with Coalfield. Coalfields Coach and their Principle were hot about something.

ok here's all i know a player accused our staff of saying something innappropriate. Whether they did or not i cant say because i was not there when this supposed exchange took place. However this is something that i could never believe or shall we say i believe the accuser may have a little drama queen in them. There was no altercation and no police were involved. The game was a heated one and i am sure some barnyard words flew on the field between players but to a guy like me even though it may be innappropriate thats just football. The biggest problem after that game was the adults it was the first time we had beat them and some fans were in disbelief. they and their team thought they would surely win as they should before going into any game.. I enjoyed the game, the officiating was horrid and that caused most of the problems.