Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

No you played against the old Grace. The Grace Christian Academy would have made you beg to get out of the game. I just hope our guys aren't overlooking Hampton because they see the bad record of Hampton.

Were you there pluto? Coach McKamey wouldn't do such a thing. He has more class than anybody in the state. He would give a person the shirt off his back.

Heck I would give a person the shirt off my back if it would help them, but i use language I shouldnt every now and then.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me the kid youre talking to would run circles around any, and I mean anybody you have or have had. He was a great player, trust me when I say you didnt want any of him then and you probably dont want any of him now. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

preach it... thanks again... i knew there was someone from the roan i could like....

i refuse to believe that you are from cosby..... but thanks....

Well believe it, trust me I knew just about everything about you, and I was very impressed at what a quality athlete you were, and I hated to see you go down worse than anybody TRUST ME! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

thank ya.... but i have yet to hear or see anyone from the roan say anything good about hampton football... well there are only two that get on here and run there mouth.....zaza and lander91.....

I like to read and laugh /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well believe it, trust me I knew just about everything about you, and I was very impressed at what a quality athlete you were, and I hated to see you go down worse than anybody TRUST ME! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

you are the first person to ever say that from cosby after i broke my leg...... i have really not missed football until i started getting on coach t and playing in a flag league.... this is my first year not playing since i was 5 years old... but its really getting to me now... expectially since Hampton lost friday, tennessee vols lost saturday, my flag team and the dallas cowboys lost sunday... hahaha.... but i would give my left N to play high school football again... not so much college it is alot harder to be the superstar....

you are the first person to ever say that from cosby after i broke my leg...... i have really not missed football until i started getting on coach t and playing in a flag league.... this is my first year not playing since i was 5 years old... but its really getting to me now... expectially since Hampton lost friday, tennessee vols lost saturday, my flag team and the dallas cowboys lost sunday... hahaha.... but i would give my left N to play high school football again... not so much college it is alot harder to be the superstar....

I would love to go back and strap it on again myself, when I played HS ball Coach Whitley recruited me from Sevier Co, hes a good man, hows he doin if you've talked to him lately, if not, I know exactly what youre going through, everybody that has played the game and loves it knows, its the hardest thing in the world to give up!