Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bluengoldblood @ Sep 29 2008 - 07:29 PM)

If you win the game THEN you can make this comment.(sheriff) Look, kid, are you even FROM GCA? At 1st I thought so but now I'm not so sure. You can't be serious with some of your posts. If you are then everyone on this message board is now a little dumber for having read them.

I second the motion

Ditto

I am leaving for the game at 3:30. Does anyone have directions to Grace?

Take I-81 to I-40 West. Take 40 West to 640 West. Take the first Western Avenue exit off 640. At the redlight veer to the right. After a few miles Western Avenue becomes Oak Ridge Highway. Just continue straight ahead and you will enter the Karns community. When you see the McDonalds in Karns you will make a left at the light in front of Grace Baptist Church. The field is over to the right of the church in front of the high school.

I must say, you'll know when you've found it. For sure.

I've heard a little about the Coalfield game, sounds like they had a pretty good little frolic. Sounded like it coould have gotten ugly even after the game.

I must say, you'll know when you've found it. For sure.

Does it look anything like Cloudland.

I've heard a little about the Coalfield game, sounds like they had a pretty good little frolic. Sounded like it coould have gotten ugly even after the game.

Does it look anything like Cloudland.

It's the giant church on the side of the road that you can't miss. It's actually a very marvelous looking building.

I've never actually been to cloudland(never had a relative of any kind play there) or I would compare the two.

It's the giant church on the side of the road that you can't miss. It's actually a very marvelous looking building.

I've never actually been to cloudland(never had a relative of any kind play there) or I would compare the two.

I'll compare em ....I'm not knockin on Cloudland when I say this cause I would a million to one rather live in roan mountain but that giant church has more money in it than half of the entire Cloudland community. It took Grace about 5 years to have better fascilities than the rest of the region put together has accumulated in half a century. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hampton brings a losing team to our house this week and will get another L hung next to their name after we get done with them. You all will think differently about us after we beat you all like evrybody else has. You just think you all have played some teams better than us, just wait and you will see. You haven't seen the athletes and the offense you will see scoring at will like we will do.

sonn you must not be familiar with the indians of oneida, 1. oneida is better than you all 2. oneida has just as many or more better athletes than grace and hampton has seen them.

get em dawgggs!!!!