Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

I'm not impressed with Hampton. They are getting beat by everybody. They had their little run but now its over. There is a new sheriff in town and its The Grace Christian Academy.

If you win the game THEN you can make this comment.(sheriff) Look, kid, are you even FROM GCA? At 1st I thought so but now I'm not so sure. You can't be serious with some of your posts. If you are then everyone on this message board is now a little dumber for having read them.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you win the game THEN you can make this comment.(sheriff) Look, kid, are you even FROM GCA? At 1st I thought so but now I'm not so sure. You can't be serious with some of your posts. If you are then everyone on this message board is now a little dumber for having read them.

To 'TheGraceChristianAcademy'-----YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! I am so glad people have figured out that you are NOT a Grace fan or supporter. I wish there was a way of finding out who you really were. I have a son on the Grace team and you are not an example of anything that team stands for. So to everyone else, thanks again for not paying attention to the guy anymore.

GO RAMS!!!!

The dude isn't a player. I've been watching when he posts and more than likely he isn't a student either. He wouldn't have that kind of access to computers during the day. When the "boy" was posting, our players were out practicing. And another thing...nobody at Grace refers to the school as THE Grace Christian Academy. It's either Grace or GCA. Not to mention that he referred to one of our games as being home when its really away. He's no fan of ours. I'm glad ya'll are catching on. He's just trying to make Grace look bad by his outlandish remarks. Nobody at Grace is taking anything for granted. We know it's gonna be a tough fight just like last Friday.