Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

I just checked back into this thread and it sure is amusing but has there been any discusion about the actual match-ups on the field..??

Who has the more physical lines..??....What about team speed...?? DBs vs WRs..?? QBs experienced..??

Cosby has both of these teams on our schedule and I'd love to hear a little about some of the key players from each team to watch for...

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That nest isn't too impressive either. You all should try to raise some money and put grass on the field and put up a wall so we don't have to look at the cow pastures when we sit in those ragged bleachers.

COSBY's Nest-Where you go to win a game and come home with an easy W.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Raaammmmmmmmmmmmm!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFFFFFF!!! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFF!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Hungry dogs and eagle birds gonna eat you up and spit you out!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You remind me of a little ole dog chasing a truck.

You remind me of a little ole Hampton dog fixing to get hit by a Ram truck.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Raaammmmmmmmmmmmm!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRFFFFFF!!! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFF!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Hungry dogs and eagle birds gonna eat you up and spit you out!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bring them on. The Grace Christian Academy??”Built Ram Tough!!

That nest isn't too impressive either. You all should try to raise some money and put grass on the field and put up a wall so we don't have to look at the cow pastures when we sit in those ragged bleachers.

COSBY's Nest-Where you go to win a game and come home with an easy W.

Sorry we dont have all the money you folks have, we are just a small private school that is not backed by a multi-million dollar church with millionaire members, but we will take all the charity you all want to bring. You may want to hold on to it though until after the game, good chance you all wont be a too giving of a mood after game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You remind me of a little ole Hampton dog fixing to get hit by a Ram truck.

Bring them on. The Grace Christian Academy??”Built Ram Tough!!

I don't know about tough but pretty expensive!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry we dont have all the money you folks have, we are just a small private school that is not backed by a multi-million dollar church with millionaire members, but we will take all the charity you all want to bring. You may want to hold on to it though until after the game, good chance you all wont be a too giving of a mood after game! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When did Cosby become a private school? We probably won't be in a good mood after the game, having to smell that cow field all night long. We will have a big win though.

I just checked back into this thread and it sure is amusing but has there been any discusion about the actual match-ups on the field..??

Who has the more physical lines..??....What about team speed...?? DBs vs WRs..?? QBs experienced..??

Cosby has both of these teams on our schedule and I'd love to hear a little about some of the key players from each team to watch for...

Hampton don't really have anyone to compare with THE Grace Christian Academy. Grace just has a bunch of transfers that no one you knows much about.