Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

I just checked back into this thread and it sure is amusing but has there been any discusion about the actual match-ups on the field..??

Who has the more physical lines..??....What about team speed...?? DBs vs WRs..?? QBs experienced..??

Cosby has both of these teams on our schedule and I'd love to hear a little about some of the key players from each team to watch for...

What do you mean there Eagle?? You actually want to talk about football? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did Cosby become a private school? We probably won't be in a good mood after the game, having to smell that cow field all night long. We will have a big win though.

are you sure Grace is even an christian school... it really dont sound like it... you are the only person from there even on coach t because everyone that is from grace is so sick of seeing you put up stupid post.....u are really not give that school a good name..... i cant wait for friday... why dont you tell me where youll be at and what you will be wearing and we will have a nice chat........

When did Cosby become a private school? We probably won't be in a good mood after the game, having to smell that cow field all night long. We will have a big win though.

Sorry it was a typo, we are a public school, and what gives you the right to run down our facilities? Not very "CHRISTIAN" of you. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

are you sure Grace is even an christian school... it really dont sound like it... you are the only person from there even on coach t because everyone that is from grace is so sick of seeing you put up stupid post.....u are really not give that school a good name..... i cant wait for friday... why dont you tell me where youll be at and what you will be wearing and we will have a nice chat........

I will bring you a high chair on the Hampton sideline so you can sit in and watch the game. I will be the one on the winning side.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This thread is so awesome /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />