Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

If that sounded harsh I really didnt mean for it to. Just sick of that cat.

I stopped that day actually talked to one of your coaches didnt get his name he was nice guy though.

Several did and we really talked about how classy all the fans that stopped were, I know we talk about your program and all, and it doesnt seem fair, but the fact is that you all have some fine people and it showed that day. On the other hand all programs have negative fans, thats just the way it is, I know that Cosby is not free of them, but for the most part we are decent folks, and I believe that most of you all are to. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a piece of work! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If "THE" guy is really from Grace he is making you new enemies everyday, if not he is doing a good job of making you new enemies everyday. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that he is some thirty-something living in Mom's basement or he's a stupid eighth grader at Grace that actually believes all the stuff he is saying is helping the team while showing his "school spirit." Or third, he is an outsider that is successfully tearing down your reputation, either way he is making all you "CHRISTIANS" look awful. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Probably option 2 or 3.

i attended the game just to watch and see what the all the talk is about gca. i dont support either team, but i know some of each teams staff. i do know for sure that no foul language was used by the gca staff, but also there were a couple of coaches that did taunt some coalfield players. also, there was at least one other gca coach that expressed his feelings to the gca's head coach that he did not suppport jawing at players on the field. this is what i heard from parties involved closley on both sides. if this happened which its seems it did, i would be upset as the principal and opposing head coach. they were protedting their players/students. personlly i dont think a coach should ever mouth at a player . last, im not trying to single out anyone. #5 from grace is a very gifted player. his actions on the field are terrible. i watched durring warm ups while he turned by himself waving his arms and yelling at the coalfield playeres who had their backs to him. he did that on a couple of occasions. aslo some of the grace players stomped on the mascot on the field. these things should not be allowed and surley stir up emotions. these are my views and not the opinoins of anyone else. good luck to both teams. ill be following the bobcats friday.

bump

Just say I'm a proud supporter of this school. Most people might not like what I say but they at least know that I support them Rams.

You are 100% wrong. You do not support us, you are only tearing us down and making us look ridiculous. Please get a life and get off the computer. PLEASE.

I am back. Had to run an errand. Glad you all are keeping up with me.

You are 100% wrong. You do not support us, you are only tearing us down and making us look ridiculous. Please get a life and get off the computer. PLEASE.

Whats wrong letting everybody know that I support this program? You need to get a life or get over it.

Hey Pujo, I hope you know by now I will tell you straight if i have the facts, well when it comes to Hester I do. His kids enrolled in school and completed spring practice before there was ever any talk of him coaching. He is more than qualified to do the job and does not work at the school or church he and his wife own a business and spend most of their time running it. And on a personal note I have been aquainted with these good folks for over six years and i assure you there's no monkey business where this family is concerned.

Don't waste your breath, Pujo is narrow minded and stubbord and it doesn't matter what you say, he is not going to admit that he made a mistake. He likes to make false accusations based on emotion. Thank God, he is not a lawyer. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I am back. Had to run an errand. Glad you all are keeping up with me.

Whats wrong letting everybody know that I support this program? You need to get a life or get over it.

You say you support the Rams, but your actions are not agreeing with you. If you are really a Grace fan than support us by uplifting your team only and stop putting down other teams. These other teams (Hampton, Cosby, Coalfield, e.t.c.) do not deserve the ridicule you are putting them through and all the bull you are saying about them. You don't realize it but you are not supporting us, you are tearing us down.

Don't waste your breath, Pujo is narrow minded and stubbord and it doesn't matter what you say, he is not going to admit that he made a mistake. He likes to make false accusations based on emotion. Thank God, he is not a lawyer. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You might be suprised about the Lawyer part. I've actually tried a case or two and did pretty well. Its sort of easy to gather evidence and put two and two together.