Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the copy rights to this here book for sale.

pujo now that you are an attorney , you might want to advise me on how to go about this.

what would be the TITLE .

I bet you all have some opinions .

I can't wait to here how this book ends .

I bet it wont be a best seller on the Grace campus , unless they like horror stories.

Could it be called Grace finds the golden goose egg ? !!!!!!

are the copy rights to this here book for sale.

pujo now that you are an attorney , you might want to advise me on how to go about this.

what would be the TITLE .

I bet you all have some opinions .

I can't wait to here how this book ends .

I bet it wont be a best seller on the Grace campus , unless they like horror stories.

Could it be called Grace finds the golden goose egg ? !!!!!!

a goose egg? a hole goose egg?

HEAR YE HEAR YE, Court is now jn session. The dishonerable Pujo will be residing.

Grace Christian has unlawfully, willfully and feloniously brought in half the players in knoxville and did beat ,stomp and take the pride from some of the weakest teams in the State.

How do you intend to plead.

a goose egg? a hole goose egg?

this just keeps getting better and better....GO DOGS>>>>>

HEAR YE HEAR YE, Court is now jn session. The dishonerable Pujo will be residing.

Grace Christian has unlawfully, willfully and feloniously brought in half the players in knoxville and did beat ,stomp and take the pride from some of the weakest teams in the State.

they better plead the fifth...

insanity

yea i ment drink....... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hahaha

How dare those peasants come into my courtroom smelling of alcoholic beverages. The dishonorable PUJO finds you in contempt, 30 days.

Hahaha! This thread is awesome! Sorry it took me so long guys! Just been sittin back gettin my amusement off "THEGRACECHRISTIANACADEMY" guy!

Adamtwofive, I think you really scared him! I think I'd like to meet that guy too just so I could laugh at him in person!

I can't wait for Friday to get here! I look foward to a tough game with the DOGS comin out on top!

I'm a huge Hampton fan! Not missed many games since 2004! I've never watched a better runner than adam and I've always respected what pujo has to say!

Hey, adamtwofive and pujo, I'd like to meet you guys in person. Where you guys gonna be there?

Hahaha! This thread is awesome! Sorry it took me so long guys! Just been sittin back gettin my amusement off "THEGRACECHRISTIANACADEMY" guy!

Adamtwofive, I think you really scared him! I think I'd like to meet that guy too just so I could laugh at him in person!

I can't wait for Friday to get here! I look foward to a tough game with the DOGS comin out on top!

I'm a huge Hampton fan! Not missed many games since 2004! I've never watched a better runner than adam and I've always respected what pujo has to say!

Hey, adamtwofive and pujo, I'd like to meet you guys in person. Where you guys gonna be there?

I'll probably be on the sidelines behind the team. I hear some good reports out of the Hampton camp this week, these DOGS are going to be FIRED UP and ready to go to battle.