FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I will be in attendance. Still have some options. Could carpool to watch the Cougars, could swing out to the Stable, and still is a chance of neither...fiancee doesn't want me to go to either. Going to take some strong convincing words to get me out of this one.

You need to take a page out of TreyVols book. I have yet to see his lovely wife at a game. I might should give you a peek at the future my friend........... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You need to take a page out of TreyVols book. I have yet to see his lovely wife at a game. I might should give you a peek at the future my friend........... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

LOL... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I haven't missed a home game at MTCS, but road games are hard to get. I've been to all of about 4. I will try to work my magic

LOL... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I haven't missed a home game at MTCS, but road games are hard to get. I've been to all of about 4. I will try to work my magic

Y'all don't be giving Cougar bad advice. They appropriate words to anything she says is yes dear. Although if she can be tempted by a nice dinner at a sit down (no Shoney's doesn't count) she might be talked into going. Remind her that its supposed to be a beautiful night for football.

Y'all don't be giving Cougar bad advice. They appropriate words to anything she says is yes dear. Although if she can be tempted by a nice dinner at a sit down (no Shoney's doesn't count) she might be talked into going. Remind her that its supposed to be a beautiful night for football.

Easy on that advice for the young man -- "yes dear" will get you in a world of hurt when the question is, "Honey, does this make me look fat?"

-- still married after 17 years...

Well Football Fans, This Week The Champions Will Be Holding Black-Out Night. And The Rockets Come To Town And Hope To Light Things Up A Bit. But The Rocket's Will Need A Power Booster Up Thier Butt To Unseat The Champions. So Bring Your Firecrackers And Your Matches.. Your In For A Treat As The Champions Bottle Up The Rockets.