Best Duo in State

Guest gilessf

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

i think the best duo could easily be tiffiny buckelew and holly rogers. they will constanly put up 35-40 points a game for u. holly is the master of the fast break she has on of the best 15 ft pull-ups i have ever seen. and buck is the def. of a "streaky shooter" if you saw her last two games against bradley and brainerd you know what i am talking bout. it is the 11 & 12 show. GO RAIDERS!!!

Guest Stallion

watch for Sisk(11) and Baker(10) to be a strong duo for the next two seasons. They go to Harpeth Hall and have been playing together for a long time it seems. I follow the aau program they play for some but they play the best together at HH

• 3 weeks later...
Guest melissa11

Cait McMahan and Hillary Tipton will be the best duo in TN during their junior and senior years.They are only freshman right now but are showing tons of potential. They'll bring many championships to Heritage High. Go Mounaineers! :)

Guest baller44

well me being a mcminn central fan..... i think that team has the best players around and can make the best duo of any two players..... stephanie mullinax and fallon lee or honna housley or even her little sister hope. i think nay two players on this team can take on any two players around.

I think Katrina Beechboard and Megan Thompson from Livingston Academy play really well together. I saw them play together last year and they were great. But I think this year they will be even better. Thompson got a lot of playing time last year but will get even more this year with Baltimore gone. So that will give her and Beechboard even more time to put on a show. Good Luck girls!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thomas45

I dont know about the best player duo, but the best coaching duo is no doubt, Beth Webb and Bebe Fuqua from South Pittsburg. These two women make their girls do the right thing day in and day out. South Pittsburg has a quality program.