Region 6-5a

cougar31

That was the least of his offenses. Check the General Sessions Court Docket in the paper and you'll see his name there also. Class act, well coached throughout his career, I'm sure.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Well I guess thats what you get with ole Smitty!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okaaaay...I don't follow your logic. What's your point?

Centennial lost to Brentwood yes, but Brentwood can't lose against Brentwood. What I was trying to say in my last post is that even if Centennial loses to RHS or FHS they are still a good team this year and one not to be taken lightly.

So can someone remind me again why Chaz shouldn't win region MVP?

Hard to argue at this point, though there is still a lot of football left to be played.

When all is said and done, I think he has a pretty good shot but chances are his team will finish 3rd in the region and for some reason coaches almost always give it to a guy on a higher finishing team.

Not saying that's how it should be, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

However, if they beat Franklin, he should not only win Region MVP, but they should go ahead and name the school after him.

Hard to argue at this point, though there is still a lot of football left to be played.

When all is said and done, I think he has a pretty good shot but chances are his team will finish 3rd in the region and for some reason coaches almost always give it to a guy on a higher finishing team.

Not saying that's how it should be, but that's the way it goes sometimes.

However, if they beat Franklin, he should not only win Region MVP, but they should go ahead and name the school after him.

I couldn't agree more. Unless he completely goes into self-destruction mode he already has the region MVP sealed in the bag. I hope this post doesn't go to his head either.

I couldn't agree more. Unless he completely goes into self-destruction mode he already has the region MVP sealed in the bag. I hope this post doesn't go to his head either.

Chaz is a very humble, hard-working individual. I can say with some confidence that he'll be focused more on the next two games than his stats.

So looking towards the end the most likely scenario for the way the region finishes out is

1 Brentwood

2 Franklin

3 Centennial

4 Ravenwood

5 Independence

But a lot of football is unfinished. It might be just as likely that this is not the way the region finishes out.

more likely than not

Well that is most likly that is how the Region will finish out...

But...Franklin Had one bad game against Brentwood..

When it comes playoff time....I wouldnt Count on Franklin

Playing Badly again...They will be ready to rock and roll right over

who ever lines up on the other side of the ball game after game after game

Well that is most likly that is how the Region will finish out...

But...Franklin Had one bad game against Brentwood..

When it comes playoff time....I wouldnt Count on Franklin

Playing Badly again...They will be ready to rock and roll right over

who ever lines up on the other side of the ball game after game after game

just like you all said last year when you came over to INDY duuring playoff time