Jo Byrns vs Eagleville

sb38devils

That was low, low, low misspelling our name /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> . Does he sell his pictures because there are several of my son I would love to have? If he does how much?

I will say that the Eagles will not leave the nest this week..............

JB by tell you later................................

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils need to have a great week of practice. If JB can eliminate the penalties and control the line of scrimmage the game could be put away early, BUT JB will have to have a killer instinct and use momentum when it swings their way. Eville has tried to pass early and often on JB in the past and I expect no different Friday. The current forecast calls for the best "football weather" of the year! Clear and 47*!!!

Oh yeah...Coach Flatt comes to The Dungeon! Is it the 1st time ever, or did BA play @ JB during their 1A days?

Ok, I have been looking for 10 minutes trying to see where I misspelled Jo Bryns now I see what you are talking about. You can order from that website and I think the 4x6 are 2.50 , I plan on ordering several myself. The pics will be mailed directly to you. He does pics for every sport at our school and even does our Jr. pro games.

I'm sorry you spent time looking for the misspelling I was really only kidding. I finally figured out how to order pictures. He has some beautiful pictures that's for sure.

The Devils need to have a great week of practice. If JB can eliminate the penalties and control the line of scrimmage the game could be put away early, BUT JB will have to have a killer instinct and use momentum when it swings their way. Eville has tried to pass early and often on JB in the past and I expect no different Friday. The current forecast calls for the best "football weather" of the year! Clear and 47*!!!

Oh yeah...Coach Flatt comes to The Dungeon! Is it the 1st time ever, or did BA play @ JB during their 1A days?

I can't remember JB ever having to play BA but I could be wrong.

This to our Jo Byrns nation. We have got to keep the Dungeon rolling. We sure don't want to get complacent when cheering for the team. We need to keep it loud and proud during our defensive series. So keep the spirit line long, the smoke billowing and keep the Dungeon rocking.

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />