SULLIVAN NORTH GOLDEN RAIDERS!

recruitguru

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> And Last but certainly not the least Waco My friend, and tormentor and fellow conspirator in good humour and starting interesting conversations. I love ya and miss you, you certainly made my years on here awful good fun and with morning coffee it was always an honor. Hugs Big Guy Jerra

I've never met your son but I sure am proud of him being from Kingsport and going to Iraq to fight for us all. We've got it good here because of brave men like your son.

How bout' all three Kingsport schools being undefeated!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guru,

Great to hear from you and about Jared...tell him we are thinking about him and will keep him (and you) in our prayers...you both will be very proud of this North team - they play hard...they like each other, play hard, and play together...they love and respect their coaches and they have had a great start...and regardless of how the season progresses, they will play hard for each other and the staff...sounds familiar doesn't it?

where in Texas are you?...my wife is originally from Texas and my sister now lives there...

we are very proud of Jared.

Roll Tribe Roll

Hey there Skunk ole buddy, Thanks for that. I am proud of all the younguns from that area, seems like East Tennessee is just plain cookin this year. I say that is absolutely awesome and a credit to all those coaches who work so hard to teach these young men discipline, but no one can teach them HEART , and to give credit due that means we have alot of young men who just have it. All of you boys no matter which team you play for just remember that winning and losing teaches you alot about Life and how you deal with it. Proud of North, South and Yeah DB too lol. Good Job boys and Coaches!!! Oh yeah I am in the Central Texas Region so I have got to see Bartlett, Killeen High, Georgetown Eagles, Ellison, and Copperas Cove play!!!

guru,

Great to hear from you and about Jared...tell him we are thinking about him and will keep him (and you) in our prayers...you both will be very proud of this North team - they play hard...they like each other, play hard, and play together...they love and respect their coaches and they have had a great start...and regardless of how the season progresses, they will play hard for each other and the staff...sounds familiar doesn't it?

where in Texas are you?...my wife is originally from Texas and my sister now lives there...

we are very proud of Jared.

Roll Tribe Roll

Coach B you ready for another @$$ kickin from E-Town this year in Track hahahha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No respect. I wouldn't have said anyting like that to you.

But...one of these days, theBlue Devil track and Field will defeat Elizabethton. Hopefully in my coaching tenure.

Very repectful of all our opponents (please take note),

Coach b.

I dont know who that person is that said that Coach B. but wasnt me Just makin sure you know that, looks like someone from e town, hugs and miss ya Jerra

No respect. I wouldn't have said anyting like that to you.

But...one of these days, theBlue Devil track and Field will defeat Elizabethton. Hopefully in my coaching tenure.

Very repectful of all our opponents (please take note),

Coach b.

I dont know who that person is that said that Coach B. but wasnt me Just makin sure you know that, looks like someone from e town, hugs and miss ya Jerra

YOU have too much class to have said that. "Whoopins" I can stand. We've had lots in Unicoi co. Disrepect....that is another matter. Thanks Etown for the motivation.

Coach b.

LOL Thanks Coach B, you see that thread on sullivan north thats the longest one i think that we ever had!!! We got famous lol. Hang in there hugs jerra

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

YOU have too much class to have said that. "Whoopins" I can stand. We've had lots in Unicoi co. Disrepect....that is another matter. Thanks Etown for the motivation.

Coach b.