Who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collinwood will score more than 14 but I have no idea how many mt p will get

Maybe this game comes down to pride and who wants it the most. Pride runs deep in Collinwood. MTP could start to unravel and start pointing fingers if things don't go well early. However, if CA ran the ball on C'wood you would think that MTP can run it as well. I bet if C'wood jumps out MPT will lay down.

I think Mt. Pleasant will get back on track this week. I haven't kept up with as many teams as I did last year just for fun, so tell me Mt.Pleasant fans, how is life without Marco? Spreading the ball around more? Is the future bright?

The future is very bright. Our B-team is playing real well in B-team games and our middle school team has blown everyone out this year. In the near future, things are getting better. We are working toward getting depth on the line and we are scheduled to get a starter back from injury within two or three weeks. So things aren't as bleak as some would like to think. We do spread the ball around more which gives more players chances to contribute. As far as Marco, he is gone, he is playing college as it should be. We like the offense we have this year and can put some points on the board when we play well, same as last year with him.

Maybe this game comes down to pride and who wants it the most. Pride runs deep in Collinwood. MTP could start to unravel and start pointing fingers if things don't go well early. However, if CA ran the ball on C'wood you would think that MTP can run it as well. I bet if C'wood jumps out MPT will lay down.

I bet Mt. Pleasant will not lay down. They have too much heart, they want to win too much. They have been part of a winning team ever since they have been at the school and want to keep it that way.

I may have read the stats wrong, but I'm still trying to figure out how Collinwood rushed for 340 yards against CA and still came out on the short end. Mt. Pleasant had a rough time with Wayne County's ground game, so I figure the Trojans will have a big night running the ball. Advantage Collinwood, even though that didn't pan out last Friday night.

could be a case of who gets the ball last , mtp had trouble stoping the ground game of wc, and ca ran the ball all over c'wood so i would expect mtp to do the same but mtp had to worry about a very good wc passing game i dont think c'woods will be quiet as good still game is to close to call for me