Class A Mr. Basketball 2003

jonbon20

Donald Ensor is one of my personal favorites in the coaching business. Tony Seal and Tim Seal did an outstanding job at Hancock County. Unaka is always better than their personnel, but I think that even Donald would agree that this is a rebuilding year. Hancock County does have a new coach in place and may even struggle a little early, but when all is said and done they will be in the hunt for yet another trip to the boro. The fans need to give Coach Johnson their support and be patient. I want to thank Tony and Tim for their years of service and congratulate them on the level our program has reached. It's a pleasure to be named for the last 4 years in state title talk.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnathon Ford, from Trousdale County maybe sounds crazy but trust me. This boy have skills he did show it last year, he will for his senior year. After our tough football pratice, he will practice on his dunking, handling, and shooting skills until 11:00 every night. Westmoreland it might be an upset this year.

Go Jackets

Jonbon, are you moving or just going off to college? Is your family moving out of town? If you are going to college, where are you going? Are you playing college basketball? Just curious!

You were a great high school player on a great team. Congratulations to Temple on the '02 championship and best of luck to the Crusaders and the 2003 Mr. Basketball frontrunner, Jake Skogen. (It will be a major upset if anyone else wins the award.)

supersteve17,

I will be moving to Rome, GA. and attending Berry College. No I will not be playing basketball. As fun as it would be to continue playing, some of us just weren't cut out to play college ball. I might have been able to red shirt my first year, but I am not so sure that I want to start all over at the bottom and work my way up. Anyways, thanx for the props man. It was much appreciated! And by the way....do I know you?

• 2 years later...