Cosby @ Unaka

old24eagle

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect to the Cosby faithful, but , Ibet this game will be closer than most might think.

no disrespect taken. it is and always has been hard to get a win in that part of the region. cosby had better button up the chin straps and play ball. cosby will come ready as will unaka. i think all in all this cosby team is more physical up front and probably better as a whole than the team that went 9 and 1 a couple of years back. if you want to shut down one facet of cosbys team they will burn you with another weapon. sorry about hamptons loss to west greene. theyll get em next week.

has anyone seen unaka play? They are bad, no disrespect, but i guess they are just in a down year. Cosby, worst case scenario, will have a close one in the 1st quarter. But then again that's just my deeply respected opinion.

It is quite possible ,they have improved a little since you saw them, they are very young.

No disrespect to the Cosby faithful, but , Ibet this game will be closer than most might think.

Historically we don't come out of Carter County with anything easy. Our boys will be focused and coached up for a big region game this week you can count on it. We KNOW nothing will be easy in Ranger country. I believe Unaka gets fired up for us more than Hampton here lately mostly because Hampton poundsem every year and they know it but they have a deep hatred for us because we have beaten them several times when they thought we shouldn't and a few times when we probably shouldn't.

Historically we don't come out of Carter County with anything easy. Our boys will be focused and coached up for a big region game this week you can count on it. We KNOW nothing will be easy in Ranger country. I believe Unaka gets fired up for us more than Hampton here lately mostly because Hampton poundsem every year and they know it but they have a deep hatred for us because we have beaten them several times when they thought we shouldn't and a few times when we probably shouldn't.

If they can keep these players out, they may be pretty good in a couple of years. They seem to have alot of problems.

If they can keep these players out, they may be pretty good in a couple of years. They seem to have alot of problems.

Why did they have so many kids not play this year? I don't think Unaka will ever be world beaters but they got loads of talent in that school every year , I'm hearing the round ballers arent gonna be very good this year either whats going on?

After my last couple of trips to that gym, I am never going back to Unaka.

(well maybe not never)

It is always super tough in that gym. If I coached Basket Ball they probably wouldn't LET me back in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You can scream alot more and alot louder @ football games without gettin the gate.

Why did they have so many kids not play this year? I don't think Unaka will ever be world beaters but they got loads of talent in that school every year , I'm hearing the round ballers arent gonna be very good this year either whats going on?

i think this game could be close in the first half then cosby pulls away in the 2nd but bball we had the best summer we have had in several years and we have 41 people tryin out for bball im not sure how many will be left after the first day of conditing tho /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />