Smith County @ Upperman

imallin

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

Was it Brandon or Joshua Jonston that got injured the other night? Heard something about an MCL or ACL tear? Hopefully just rumors, both are great kids and athletes, and have bright futures.

Well, that tells me where your attention was Saturday at the powder puff game. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> He was on crutches next to all the kids (Timmy, Roster, Jake, Brandon) yelling at you. Joshua, as I understand it, has either a MCL (tear/strain). I'm not sure which one or how bad.

With Joshua and Bobby both on crutches..Sc can't afford to get another WR/DB hurt.

By the way...I thought you were supposed to ref that game...did you even have a whistle or flag?

Well, that tells me where your attention was Saturday at the powder puff game. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> He was on crutches next to all the kids (Timmy, Roster, Jake, Brandon) yelling at you. Joshua, as I understand it, has either a MCL (tear/strain). I'm not sure which one or how bad.

With Joshua and Bobby both on crutches..Sc can't afford to get another WR/DB hurt.

By the way...I thought you were supposed to ref that game...did you even have a whistle or flag?

I thought that was Joshua but wasnt sure, thanks for the update though Termite, hope Bobby and Joshua get to doing better, btw when did Rooster become Roster? lol As for the reffing, I didnt want to be one of those refs who decides the game, just thought me and JP would let the girls duke it out, make the obvious calls.....lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guest Termite

I thought that was Joshua but wasnt sure, thanks for the update though Termite, hope Bobby and Joshua get to doing better, btw when did Rooster become Roster? lol As for the reffing, I didnt want to be one of those refs who decides the game, just thought me and JP would let the girls duke it out, make the obvious calls.....lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sometimes a Rooster, sometimes only a Roster.

Both will be OK...it may be after this season is over, but they will recover.

Obvious Calls???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You can't say anything to a BB ref now when he tells you the same thing. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Sometimes a Rooster, sometimes only a Roster.

Both will be OK...it may be after this season is over, but they will recover.

Obvious Calls???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You can't say anything to a BB ref now when he tells you the same thing. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

it was just a little bit different situation, powder puff to bball games, lol.