Lewis CO. vs Harpeth

Fire Walker 1985

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a pretty good game.. i heard harpeth is pretty good are they?

I expect harpeth to take to the air game in this one.That's what they did last year.I feel like LC is playing really solid ball right now,as long as they can get their QB back to game shape.Special teams look to be coming around, which is great because that's what wins some big ball games.The defense is looking as good as it ever has,and the offense is practically unstoppable!that is against the teams theyve played so far.Who knows how they will do in the play-offs,but I hope they keep getting better, and keep playing PANTHER football.As long as they do that they are going to win ALOT ballgames!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

we gotta stay focused and put these next two teams away harpeth can hurt us but only if we let them we gotta be like coach sharp says business like and get through the regular seasons hopefully undefeated and injury free if we can do that lewis co has a great shot but just gotta take it one at a time

The Harpeth and FRA score was very surprising. Sounds like their defense must be pretty good to have shut out FRA. The Panthers have looked really good recently, though. And I hear that the quarterback is going to be ok. Does anybody know exactly what happened to him? Also, I thought the backup qb looked pretty darn good. I just hope my Panthers stay on track with another strong performance this week. Go Panthers!!

Lewis County is solid in every phase of the game....a very strong playoff bound football team! They aren't giving up yards or points on defense and their running game is as good as any team in all of middle Tennessee. They are the class of Region 6-2A. I predict they will have an undefeated season and will go deep in the playoffs. They are a SUPERB football team!

The Harpeth defense had a solid effort against FRA and they get better week to week. Offensively, some guys are stepping up and they are showing they are not a one dimensional team.

Lewis County is solid in every phase of the game....a very strong playoff bound football team! They aren't giving up yards or points on defense and their running game is as good as any team in all of middle Tennessee. They are the class of Region 6-2A. I predict they will have an undefeated season and will go deep in the playoffs. They are a SUPERB football team!

The Harpeth defense had a solid effort against FRA and they get better week to week. Offensively, some guys are stepping up and they are showing they are not a one dimensional team.

Does Harpeth not have any fans???

Does Harpeth not have any fans???

Quite the contrary. Harpeth has a lot of fans.......me being one of them. Just because I give LC their due doesn't mean I don't want them to lose. I'm a realist, and yes any team can beat another team on a given night.....and I would love to see that happen tomorrow night and a Harpeth victory. That being said, I see the numbers for both teams and yes LC is the favorite to no one's surprise. Harpeth has a chance so I will just leave it at that. Go Indians!

What are you people tlalking about ? LC easy why do you people think it will be close? Not dissing anybody but come on LC 35 Harpeth 7

I dont' think anyone made a prediction that Harpeth would beat LC. What you read was that anything can happen on a given night to any team given the right circumstances and that's not a prediction.

I think it also bears in mind that fans of any team, regardless of their record, remain true to their team as well as remain hopeful for a win against all their opponents....weak or strong. Again, not a prediction.

I think we would all like to see the old Harpeth vs LC rivalry of a few years back as catfish mentioned. Those were some exciting football games that saw both teams advance in the playoffs.

Good luck to both teams tonight!

These guys are just stating their thoughts about the teams and the game with respect. Let's not beat them up or get too cocky. If LC takes care of business then I believe they will win. With that being said I can give you some examples of upsets of the past where we were suppose to win and didn't. It's like one of the players said do what the coach says and approach every game business like. Good Luck to both teams and I'll see you at the game!