Wayne Co. @ Zion

wchs78

I highly doubt that they are good enough to be considered gnarly LOL Wayne county wins big if they come to play.... If they play like they did against mtp then this will be a BLOWOUT....if they come relaxed then they will get beat like a drum...especially if Zion can throw the ball well

well this wayne co team has a balanced attack they had 150 yards by air last week and and # 41 had 176 yards with 2 tds

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this wayne co team has a balanced attack they had 150 yards by air last week and and # 41 had 176 yards with 2 tds

that comment was about Zion. And Wayne county can lose just like any other team can on any night. Example :USC vs. Oregan St....some say u can't compare but u can USC was not suppose to lose but they did because oregan came ready to play and USC didn't

I think the game this week will be much more competitive than expected. I have reasons behind this explanation.

Zion has something to prove. They came in to the Perry County game expecting a win. They were pretty much shocked when the defense gave them alot of trouble in the first half, then it just rolled over into the second half. Zion has plenty of athletes for the offense which they run, Pugh has many options at reciever.

For Zion to win:

1.Pugh has to spread the ball around, let there be more than a one reciever show out there.

2.Zion's offensive coodinator has to run the football in order for the passing game to open up for the Eagles.

3.The option would be much effective since most defenses keep an odd front and drop back into zone against his spread offense, feed #46 and some good things happen.

4. The Eagles have to get pressure on Tyler Rice in order for their defense to work, Austin showed up big last week against Mt. Pleasant, pressure on Tyler keeps him on the move and takes Austin out of effect in the game.

5. Also, with every defense to be effective there has to be a great effort in tackling this week. If they can get to Ward before he gets his momentum through the line, Zion can then force the Wildcats to throw the ball much more and then it reverts back to reason #4

I would really like to watch this game this week, I think there is going to be alot of enthusiasm from the Zion faithful. They are tired of being a Pretender, they want to be a Contender.

For Wayne County to win.......BIG:

1. Establish an effective run game, most teams right now are underestimating the run attack from Wayne County since Graham is injured. I think they were pretty much shocked in Tiger country last week. LOL

2. Protect Tyler Rice, he is the best QB in the region, give him time and he can throw the ball to his recievers.

3. Austin Rice has to show up big early in the game for the Wildcats, take the wind out of the sails. Since they will focus on Tyler Rice and Dillon Ward, the unspoken hero of the Wildcats will probably get a big play to open the rest of the offense for the Wildcats.

4. Contain # 81, he can keep them in a ball game late and have a chance to win in the end. He done it the past two weeks, so I think he can do it again if the defense doesn't contain him.

5. BE PHYSICAL- they might be a different team, but they are still not used to being pounded.

My Prediction of the game depends on the attitude of the Wildcats, they might be a little satisfied from last week, and I know the Eagles will be terribly hungry.

WC-27

ZCA-24

Game of the week in my opinion, but don't take me too seriously, I am from Lewis County.

I think the game this week will be much more competitive than expected. I have reasons behind this explanation.

Zion has something to prove. They came in to the Perry County game expecting a win. They were pretty much shocked when the defense gave them alot of trouble in the first half, then it just rolled over into the second half. Zion has plenty of athletes for the offense which they run, Pugh has many options at reciever.

For Zion to win:

1.Pugh has to spread the ball around, let there be more than a one reciever show out there.

2.Zion's offensive coodinator has to run the football in order for the passing game to open up for the Eagles.

3.The option would be much effective since most defenses keep an odd front and drop back into zone against his spread offense, feed #46 and some good things happen.

4. The Eagles have to get pressure on Tyler Rice in order for their defense to work, Austin showed up big last week against Mt. Pleasant, pressure on Tyler keeps him on the move and takes Austin out of effect in the game.

5. Also, with every defense to be effective there has to be a great effort in tackling this week. If they can get to Ward before he gets his momentum through the line, Zion can then force the Wildcats to throw the ball much more and then it reverts back to reason #4

I would really like to watch this game this week, I think there is going to be alot of enthusiasm from the Zion faithful. They are tired of being a Pretender, they want to be a Contender.

For Wayne County to win.......BIG:

1. Establish an effective run game, most teams right now are underestimating the run attack from Wayne County since Graham is injured. I think they were pretty much shocked in Tiger country last week. LOL

2. Protect Tyler Rice, he is the best QB in the region, give him time and he can throw the ball to his recievers.

3. Austin Rice has to show up big early in the game for the Wildcats, take the wind out of the sails. Since they will focus on Tyler Rice and Dillon Ward, the unspoken hero of the Wildcats will probably get a big play to open the rest of the offense for the Wildcats.

4. Contain # 81, he can keep them in a ball game late and have a chance to win in the end. He done it the past two weeks, so I think he can do it again if the defense doesn't contain him.

5. BE PHYSICAL- they might be a different team, but they are still not used to being pounded.

My Prediction of the game depends on the attitude of the Wildcats, they might be a little satisfied from last week, and I know the Eagles will be terribly hungry.

WC-27

ZCA-24

Game of the week in my opinion, but don't take me too seriously, I am from Lewis County.

Good post man but there is no way W/C will overlook any1 else this season especially after what happened with Moore County. If W/C plays like they have been the past 2 games look 4 W/C to make a deep run in the playoffs no more slip ups /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Good post man but there is no way W/C will overlook any1 else this season especially after what happened with Moore County. If W/C plays like they have been the past 2 games look 4 W/C to make a deep run in the playoffs no more slip ups /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Jumping a little a head there ain't ya wat week is this...this guy already talking bout the playoffs

Jumping a little a head there ain't ya wat week is this...this guy already talking bout the playoffs

i dont see this game being close, ever...wayne county could come out flat and still win big. Wayne counties d line is good enough they themselves can contain the run, so they can pretty much drop 7 into coverage every time. and there offense will over power zion. zion couldnt even get into the twentys against cornersville, and perry county. and lets face it, wayne county is 100% better than these two teams.

dont get me wrong i love a big upset, but i dont see it happening this week.

maybe ill get suprised!

i dont see this game being close, ever...wayne county could come out flat and still win big. Wayne counties d line is good enough they themselves can contain the run, so they can pretty much drop 7 into coverage every time. and there offense will over power zion. zion couldnt even get into the twentys against cornersville, and perry county. and lets face it, wayne county is 100% better than these two teams.

dont get me wrong i love a big upset, but i dont see it happening this week.

maybe ill get suprised!

I think WC will come out focused this week we arent overlooking teams like we did MC...zion has gotten better and their QB looks like he has a cannon for an arm...if our secondary doesnt play good then zion could pass on us pretty good..but i still see our defense stepping up like it did against MTP and WC wins 31-14

for some reason I think this is gonna be another of those weird kind of games...no way waynesboro is excited about playing

but still, its zion...sure there improved, but i dont think they have the size, speed, or numbers to keep up with wayne county for 4 quarters, they may hang around the first quarter then i suspect wayne county to run away with it.