West Tennessee Dirty Dozen

mg

Listed below are the top 12 offensive and defensive teams as of week 5 (not including Shelby County):

Top offensive Teams:

1. Henry County - 45.6 ppg

2. Dyersburg - 44 ppg

3. Milan - 42 ppg

4. USJ - 40.4 ppg

4. Brighton - 40.4ppg

6. Hardin Co - 39.2 ppg

7. Chester Co - 36.4 ppg

8. Camden - 35.4 ppg

9. Southside - 34.3 ppg

10. Lexington - 33.2ppg

11. Crockett Co - 32.2ppg

12. Union City - 31.4 ppg

Top defensive Teams

1. McKenzie - 6.2 ppg

2. Henry County - 8.2 ppg

3. Dyersburg - 9 ppg

4. Brighton - 13.4 ppg

4. Greenfield - 13.4 ppg

6. Ripley - 14.4 ppg

7. Crockett Co - 14.6ppg

8. Haywood - 14.7ppg

9. Milan - 14.8 ppg

10. Stewart Co - 15.3ppg

11. Camden - 17.6 ppg

12. South Fulton - 17.8 ppg

12. Southside - 17.8 ppg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listed below are the top 12 offensive and defensive teams as of week 5 (not including Shelby County):

Top offensive Teams:

1. Henry County - 45.6 ppg

2. Dyersburg - 44 ppg

3. Milan - 42 ppg

4. USJ - 40.4 ppg

4. Brighton - 40.4ppg

6. Hardin Co - 39.2 ppg

7. Chester Co - 36.4 ppg

8. Camden - 35.4 ppg

9. Southside - 34.3 ppg

10. Lexington - 33.2ppg

11. Crockett Co - 32.2ppg

12. Union City - 31.4 ppg

Top defensive Teams

1. McKenzie - 6.2 ppg

2. Henry County - 8.2 ppg

3. Dyersburg - 9 ppg

4. Brighton - 13.4 ppg

4. Greenfield - 13.4 ppg

6. Ripley - 14.4 ppg

7. Crockett Co - 14.6ppg

8. Haywood - 14.7ppg

9. Milan - 14.8 ppg

10. Stewart Co - 15.3ppg

11. Camden - 17.6 ppg

12. South Fulton - 17.8 ppg

12. Southside - 17.8 ppg

your picks make much more sense than that "rag" they call a newspaper out of Jackson!

Nice research...You subtitled your thread as "the real dirty dozen" and I noticed D-Burg,who you are a strong supporter of,was near the top of the list offensively and defensively so I did a little research of my own...I'm not pretending to read your mind and say you think the Trojans should be at the top of The Dirty Dozen poll...I really don't know where the Trojans are on the poll,to be honest,because I haven't seen the poll in awhile...

First off let's look at the win-loss record of the teams the Trojans have played....That record is 5-23 with one of the 5 teams you guys have played having four of them...

Looking a little further...Frayser is 0-6 this season..They have won 1 game in the last two years for a 1-16 record..They have won 3 of their last 28 games in all....

North Side is 1-4 this season and has not had a winning season since 2002...

Obion Central is 0-5 and has lost 15 games in a row...

Westwood is also 0-6 and has won a grand total of 19 games in 8 complete seasons of football,losing 60...

Haywood who is 4-2 and the only decent team so far on the schedule beat the Trojans 6-3...

Any poll in West Tennessee begins and end with Henry County and Milan...Everyone else is on a lower level...

Just putting "the real dirty dozen" into a little perspective....

Nice research...You subtitled your thread as "the real dirty dozen" and I noticed D-Burg,who you are a strong supporter of,was near the top of the list offensively and defensively so I did a little research of my own...I'm not pretending to read your mind and say you think the Trojans should be at the top of The Dirty Dozen poll...I really don't know where the Trojans are on the poll,to be honest,because I haven't seen the poll in awhile...

First off let's look at the win-loss record of the teams the Trojans have played....That record is 5-23 with one of the 5 teams you guys have played having four of them...

Looking a little further...Frayser is 0-6 this season..They have won 1 game in the last two years for a 1-16 record..They have won 3 of their last 28 games in all....

North Side is 1-4 this season and has not had a winning season since 2002...

Obion Central is 0-5 and has lost 15 games in a row...

Westwood is also 0-6 and has won a grand total of 19 games in 8 complete seasons of football,losing 60...

Haywood who is 4-2 and the only decent team so far on the schedule beat the Trojans 6-3...

Any poll in West Tennessee begins and end with Henry County and Milan...Everyone else is on a lower level...

Just putting "the real dirty dozen" into a little perspective....

Milan=AA

Come get some of the big boys.

you should stick to your day job as you suc as a "shrink"....

it is what it is......so don't try to put a spin on it......

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are exactly right...It is what it is... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And you should read the entire post...Look closely...I said "I'm not pretending to read your mind"...Which takes out any Dr. Phil angle....

Well You've Heard The Saying Of Rose Colored Glasses? P&G Has A Different Visual........... LOL........ Are Them Things Alive When You Look Up Thier Tail P&G.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No they are VERY dead..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll tell ya my visual...Don't come on here touting a team when they have 4-1 record and the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 1-21 and the only team you lose to is the only team with a winning record..That's all I'm going to say about that... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Question for mg....If Dyersburg was not near the top of those lists would you have taken the time to start a thread on it??

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No they are VERY dead..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'll tell ya my visual...Don't come on here touting a team when they have 4-1 record and the teams they have beaten have a combined record of 1-21 and the only team you lose to is the only team with a winning record..That's all I'm going to say about that... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Question for mg....If Dyersburg was not near the top of those lists would you have taken the time to start a thread on it??

LOl, Just Stretching Your Chicken P&G. But Good Post.