5. Hardin County 42%

6. Milan - 40%

7. Henry County - 35%

8. Union City 32%

9. Southside - 28%

10. Brighton 26%

11. Crockett - 24%

12. Dburg - 18%

the polls were meant to be nothing more than a PA/PF comparision, just like the previous years.... JUST FOR FUN

any person who thinks that team A could beat team B just becasue of rankings is nothing more than a flute player turned sports analyst.....

some people just want to find any reason to start crap......

yep, i support the trojans... regardless of polls, rankings, opinions, etc.......

FYI, check back same time next year for the 09 poll /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

finally......

First that is not a poll...It's just ratings by stats..nothing more nothing less. You are the one who posted...THE REAL DIRTY DOZEN. You are misleading people and now you are back tracking once being called on it. You have confirmed what I thought but was reluctant to say...but, since you insluted me personally I might as well go ahead and say it........YOU ARE ARE BEGINING TO SOUND LIKE A BIG CRY BABY!!!!!!!!!

Did you know this..........42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rest my case....point proved

You never had a case...........the only point proven is that old MG is nothing more that a Homer that manipulates numbers to make things appear better than they really are for your team. It's so misleading it's a Joke. News for you....most people can read right through your BS....stop back tracking and talking in double speak and just admit your so called poll is useless. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First that is not a poll...It's just ratings by stats..nothing more nothing less. You are the one who posted...THE REAL DIRTY DOZEN. You are misleading people and now you are back tracking once being called on it. You have confirmed what I thought but was reluctant to say...but, since you insluted me personally I might as well go ahead and say it........YOU ARE ARE BEGINING TO SOUND LIKE A BIG CRY BABY!!!!!!!!!

Did you know this..........42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So if i had said, "THIS IS ANOTHER STUPID POLL BY SOMEONE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON", maybe would not have casued a few people to bust a vein....

hmmmmmmmm......

You never had a case...........the only point proven is that old MG is nothing more that a Homer that manipulates numbers to make things appear better than they really are for your team. It's so misleading it's a Joke. News for you....most people can read right through your BS....stop back tracking and talking in double speak and just admit your so called poll is useless. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i will not let you go since i got a hold of ya.......

your accusation is "without merit"...... just where are the facts that show I manipulated the numbers?

zero.. those numbers are the facts (there is a slight margin of error for east tennessee math)

the only accusation that you can make is that the only reason i posted was because dburg was in it....

yes and no.....BUT SO WHAT¦.. my gosh if that was a crime you would have been kicked off a long time ago?...

If all posters who are homers and all posters who promote their own teams leave coacht, then that leaves nobody to talk....

so there yanks, from a bad experience you have learned that most people on coacht , including yourself, are homers..

as far as me leaving....don't hold your breath...... i have been around for a long time and will continue to haunt these boards....

and as far as making things look better....is your glass half empty or half full???????????

your accusation is "without merit"...... just where are the facts that show I manipulated the numbers?

zero.. those numbers are the facts (there is a slight margin of error for east tennessee math)

the only accusation that you can make is that the only reason i posted was because dburg was in it....

yes and no.....BUT SO WHAT???.. my gosh if that was a crime you would have been kicked off a long time ago???...

If all posters who are homers and all posters who promote their own teams leave coacht, then that leaves nobody to talk....

so there yanks, from a bad experience you have learned that most people on coacht , including yourself, are homers..

as far as me leaving....don't hold your breath...... i have been around for a long time and will continue to haunt these boards....

Lets get one thing straight Barnet Fife......you never had a hold of me....GOT IT...as far as you leaving I could care less. The only pet peeve that I have about these boards Is that some on here try to mislead others and when I see that I point it out. That is exactly what you were attemtpting and you failed because people are not stupid...always remeber that!!!!!!!!

Secondly, your attempt was to mislead people by using numbers...that is what you call manipulating the numbers. Not the stats but using certain stats to rank teams 1 thru 12...based on offense and defense efficency, without any thought whatsoever of who these these teams have played against and what teams have stacked the schedule playing cupcakes REMEMBER IT WAS YOU THAT "SAID THE REAL DIRTY DOZEN" YOUR WORDS NOT MINE. That's what you call manipulating numbers to make it appear as if something is real when in reality it's a bunch of BS. GET IT BARNEY!!!!!!!! As far as me being a HOMER, nobody on here can accuse me of being that because I don't come on here and look like a horses rearend touting my team as something they are not...as a matter of fact I have never done that and I challenge you or anybody on here to prove that I have....I bet most people don't even know who my allegiance is to. Take it easy Barney.....BTW....whats Opie and Andy up to? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets get one thing straight Barnet Fife......you never had a hold of me....GOT IT...as far as you leaving I could care less. The only pet peeve that I have about these boards Is that some on here try to mislead others and when I see that I point it out. That is exactly what you were attemtpting and you failed because people are not stupid...always remeber that!!!!!!!!

Secondly, your attempt was to mislead people by using numbers...that is what you call manipulating the numbers. Not the stats but using certain stats to rank teams 1 thru 12...based on offense and defense efficency, without any thought whatsoever of who these these teams have played against and what teams have stacked the schedule playing cupcakes REMEMBER IT WAS YOU THAT "SAID THE REAL DIRTY DOZEN" YOUR WORDS NOT MINE. That's what you call manipulating numbers to make it appear as if something is real when in reality it's a bunch of BS. GET IT BARNEY!!!!!!!! As far as me being a HOMER, nobody on here can accuse me of being that because I don't come on here and look like a horses rearend touting my team as something they are not...as a matter of fact I have never done that and I challenge you or anybody on here to prove that I have....I bet most people don't even know who my allegiance is to. Take it easy Barney.....BTW....whats Opie and Andy up to? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if you could care less, then why did you suggest i leave???? ya see, that is "double speak"....as you say.... also you seem to have appointed yourself the board police in pointing out when others mislead....well you failed again as there was no misleading....like i said, i posted it and it was factual...it is my real dirty dozen of offense and defense..... no bones about it....

i can call the poll the "real dirty dozen" or anything else.....it really does not matter casue it is just as YOU say a rating, or a ranking, of all teams, regardless of wins/losses based on PA/PF......

you don't have to agree......you can to resort to name calling as that does not bother me.......by the way....you can call me barney.....i will gladly wear that hat.....

the problem is, you have showed your true colors.....and lot more....... you have failed to learn from a bad experience......you have demonstrated so much anger that you have resorted to name calling..... ....

you will not win this argument......you have no kings left and you are surrounded........ you are out of ammo.......

surrender now and i will allow all the women and children to pass by /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

be very carefull here, as i like to "push" buttons....and yours were fairly easy to find....

would all people here who shamelessly, and all other bad things, promote there own team, please leave coacht now!!!!!

hmmmmmm.......

i will now leave and let you have the last post cause i really should not be pushing buttons.....

i will allow you to have the last word......

if you could care less, then why did you suggest i leave???? ya see, that is "double speak"....as you say.... also you seem to have appointed yourself the board police in pointing out when others mislead....well you failed again as there was no misleading....like i said, i posted it and it was factual...it is my real dirty dozen of offense and defense..... no bones about it....

i can call the poll the "real dirty dozen" or anything else.....it really does not matter casue it is just as YOU say a rating, or a ranking, of all teams, regardless of wins/losses based on PA/PF......

you don't have to agree......you can to resort to name calling as that does not bother me.......by the way....you can call me barney.....i will gladly wear that hat.....

the problem is, you have showed your true colors.....and lot more....... you have failed to learn from a bad experience......you have demonstrated so much anger that you have resorted to name calling..... ....

you will not win this argument......you have no kings left and you are surrounded........ you are out of ammo.......

surrender now and i will allow all the women and children to pass by /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

be very carefull here, as i like to "push" buttons....and yours were fairly easy to find....

hmmmmmm

Come on now Barney.......you probably couldn't even beat yourself in a game of checkers, much less Chess.

You give yourself way to much credit .....I have been sitting back laughing the whole time!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This is childsplay dude!!!!!!!!!!! BTW...I never insult until it's done to me first......I think you been dipping into aunt B's cookie jar a little to much. I bet you been using B's magic bullet to ...haven't you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Since Andy wont let you have your own!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OH........Goober said tell everybody Hey!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm from henry county and the 35 percent or whatever might be true but you can't add all teams together. We have crushed 2 4-2 teams and both were undefeated when we played them. One other team is 0-5 (dickson county) in probably the best region in the state and this is probably there worst year in a long time.

And I'm sure milan feels the same way cuz they beat a pretty good camden team pretty bad. I have seen milan play I do not think they would even be close with henry county but they probably are the second best team in west tennessee (not includin memphis).

I'm from henry county and the 35 percent or whatever might be true but you can't add all teams together. We have crushed 2 4-2 teams and both were undefeated when we played them. One other team is 0-5 (dickson county) in probably the best region in the state and this is probably there worst year in a long time.

And I'm sure milan feels the same way cuz they beat a pretty good camden team pretty bad. I have seen milan play I do not think they would even be close with henry county but they probably are the second best team in west tennessee (not includin memphis).

Thanks for pointing that out. It doesn't really take much of a brain to see old mg's "REAL DIRTY DOZEN" just doesn't hold up. Mg's "Real Dirty Dozen" was conjured up out of nothing to make a certain team appear better than they really are. I have been saying HC 1st and Milan a distant 2nd for sometime now, and everybody else a distant 3rd to Milan.

yes and no.....BUT SO WHAT???.. my gosh if that was a crime you would have been kicked off a long time ago???...

and as far as making things look better....is your glass half empty or half full???????????

MG,I told you about the Nay-sayers...DHS haters for untold reasons .....always trying to ruffle feathers for NO reason whatsoever..I have thourghly enjoyed this and appericate your work put into this post....I maybe the only one that remembers you doing this every year that others didnt....keep up the good work..I for one know you dont need a deputy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... im paying and staying

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!