Mt. Juliet vs. Rossview

SCBisondad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks wreagle71. Mt. Juliet is going to play hard for 48 minutes and we must match the intensity. The Bears will be well coached in all three phases of the game and we must play well if we expect a chance to win the game.

We saw MJ this year. Play hard and get after them. On a side note, I know you are excited about the start to the season for Alabama. I hope something happens between now and Nov 22 for my beloved Auburn Tigers or we are in big trouble..

Golfendude, you gonna be at the CHS/MJ game this year?

LOL ... Yeah I'll have to come to see what you Bears have in store for us. Your 100% in region play good start. Hopefully we will be stepping it up from here on out.

Good luck to your Bears... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wreagle71, Yes, I am excited about the start to the season for the Crimson Tide. Saban has the team focused on the task at hand. I believe that Tommy needs to start the Burns kid at qb and let him play, do not try to make a robot out of him. The young man will make mistakes, but the upside to him at qb instead of Todd is phenomenal.If Auburn plays Todd at qb this week, you may be upset because Vandy beats you this weekend.

Hawks by 21.

I'm not gonna predict on any more MJ games this year. This team is very young and it shows. They got some talent but until they correct all of the holding, offensive pass interference calls around their end zone, and special teams play they will struggle to beat an above average team.

wreagle71, Yes, I am excited about the start to the season for the Crimson Tide. Saban has the team focused on the task at hand. I believe that Tommy needs to start the Burns kid at qb and let him play, do not try to make a robot out of him. The young man will make mistakes, but the upside to him at qb instead of Todd is phenomenal.If Auburn plays Todd at qb this week, you may be upset because Vandy beats you this weekend.

Auburn better win or I will hear it from my Vandy neighbors. We should go into college coaching. I was thinking the same thing. They just do not ask me my opinion.

Good luck the rest of the way and see you guys making the playoffs.

Auburn better win or I will hear it from my Vandy neighbors. We should go into college coaching. I was thinking the same thing. They just do not ask me my opinion.

Good luck the rest of the way and see you guys making the playoffs.

Since you abandoned the MJ vs Rossview talk I will say go Vandy. Vandy is not my team but i'm pulling for them to win the SEC. That would be an amazing accompishment for a school that has been down since, what, '82 or '83?