Mt. Juliet vs. Rossview

SCBisondad

WOW 20-52 Must have been my good luck Bears..*wink* Surprise surprise surprise. Hmmm maybe them Hawks are pretenders. GOOD WIN BEARS .. Man... What happen Hawks? Ran in to bunch of Bears Huh?

Sorry MJ My Bad .. Missed this one.. Have to come when we play you now for sure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

golfendude wow very classy the adolescent who posted earlier is young but your not Great win by the bears tonight but why do you feel the need to blast rossview they beat CHS fair and square football and to you wanting a rematch ok everyone wants a do over. anyone can win and anyone can be beaten. (look at the patriots) so lets try to act like adults i know its hard but please leave the trash talk to the kids

golfendude wow very classy the adolescent who posted earlier is young but your not Great win by the bears tonight but why do you feel the need to blast rossview they beat CHS fair and square football and to you wanting a rematch ok everyone wants a do over. anyone can win and anyone can be beaten. (look at the patriots) so lets try to act like adults i know its hard but please leave the trash talk to the kids

ROFL... Glad you took time to register your first post with a hit at mine.

If you think that's trash talk you need to really start reading more on these threads. As to the rematch yes I'd like to see it. Also don't be telling me anything that's the best advice I can give a rookie poster. Also reread what the heck you typed I think you might want to do a rewrite.

And let me leave you with this whoever you are "BITE ME"

WOW 20-52 Must have been my good luck Bears..*wink* Surprise surprise surprise. Hmmm maybe them Hawks are pretenders. GOOD WIN BEARS .. Man... What happen Hawks? Ran in to bunch of Bears Huh?

Sorry MJ My Bad .. Missed this one.. Have to come when we play you now for sure. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess we can forgive you this time. You do need to come check out the pit. The Bears finally got off to a fast start to a game. I actually missed this game. I will be their for the game against your beloved CHS team.

ROFL... Glad you took time to register your first post with a hit at mine.

If you think that's trash talk you need to really start reading more on these threads. As to the rematch yes I'd like to see it. Also don't be telling me anything that's the best advice I can give a rookie poster. Also reread what the heck you typed I think you might want to do a rewrite.

And let me leave you with this whoever you are "BITE ME"

who is this eric or his father I mean wow!!! Rossview is a developing program and their success went to their head but bite you how about ill look for you next time in Clarksville, CHS is a great school but the luxuries and the we are better than everyone attitude is going to change now that the other programs are catching up so Ill send you a post card from the play offs

looks like MJHS playing quality 5A opponents prepared them well for the Rossview game---yes I'm sure Rossview could have played better--but you didn't have an off night you were beaten--MJHS ran on you, passed on you and imposed their will on you--credit should be given where it is due-to a developing MJHS team, and the coaches that got them prepared

who is this eric or his father I mean wow!!! Rossview is a developing program and their success went to their head but bite you how about ill look for you next time in Clarksville, CHS is a great school but the luxuries and the we are better than everyone attitude is going to change now that the other programs are catching up so Ill send you a post card from the play offs

Listen 1st off we do not use folks names here. 2nd it doesn't matter who this is and 3rdly as to looking me up what will you be looking for. LOL

Now as to football and the Hawks we are for all Montgomery Co. teams to do well. And when the Hawks took out CHS I think that was meant to be with the field being messed with. I don't condone that shi% at all.

Now a reality check for some that think the Hawks have a chance with Beech. Here it is if they over look you maybe if not there going to control both sides of that field. BOOK IT. BUT, Best of luck to your Hawks be wishing for the upset for ya.

Anything else? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

looks like MJHS playing quality 5A opponents prepared them well for the Rossview game---yes I'm sure Rossview could have played better--but you didn't have an off night you were beaten--MJHS ran on you, passed on you and imposed their will on you--credit should be given where it is due-to a developing MJHS team, and the coaches that got them prepared

MJHS is not a developing program with the prestigous coaches and the tradition and success they have had the past couple of years and you are right MJHS deserves credit for a great win but give RHS a year and lets allow Kelly to develop and then we'll talk about running on someone