DeKalb County @ Pearl-Cohn

volsrule #1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If PC doesnt take care of business against the Tigers then there want be a post season. Im pretty sure the staff at PC is not concerned about future oppenents, the game that they're concerned with is DeKalb Co. Can PC win this game, yeah im sure they can but they cant continue to give up the big play over and over again. Im not going to address those last three games they will take care of themselves when the time comes. White House has a great program, Station Camp as well. This is SC last year to play a region game versus PC, I think the two should continue the rival that they have started for years to come. White House has always had history with PC and that is also a great match up every year. Macon dont have to play another game as long as they beat PC their season was complete, that want EVER happen again. The Wareagles were shocked theyre program is rebuilding as well. DeKalb if you want to win this game on friday you better hope it rains, then both teams will be at the same speed. If you DONT beat PC this year, you want beat them again in this decade.

If PC doesnt take care of business against the Tigers then there want be a post season. Im pretty sure the staff at PC is not concerned about future oppenents, the game that they're concerned with is DeKalb Co. Can PC win this game, yeah im sure they can but they cant continue to give up the big play over and over again. Im not going to address those last three games they will take care of themselves when the time comes. White House has a great program, Station Camp as well. This is SC last year to play a region game versus PC, I think the two should continue the rival that they have started for years to come. White House has always had history with PC and that is also a great match up every year. Macon dont have to play another game as long as they beat PC their season was complete, that want EVER happen again. The Wareagles were shocked theyre program is rebuilding as well. DeKalb if you want to win this game on friday you better hope it rains, then both teams will be at the same speed. If you DONT beat PC this year, you want beat them again in this decade.

Hey makeitwork you might be right about if they dont beat them this year it wont happen in the next decade but there is a good chance that it wont need to happen in the next decade with the realignment. I also saw your post about the defensive ends for Pearl shutting down DeKalbs quarterback? Wow that is not going to happen maybe you better hope it rains because if it doesnt he might have your defensive ends running in circles on the field Friday night. He will be zinging, juking, and jiving all the way down the field in Nashville.

Hey makeitwork you might be right about if they dont beat them this year it wont happen in the next decade but there is a good chance that it wont need to happen in the next decade with the realignment. I also saw your post about the defensive ends for Pearl shutting down DeKalbs quarterback? Wow that is not going to happen maybe you better hope it rains because if it doesnt he might have your defensive ends running in circles on the field Friday night. He will be zinging, juking, and jiving all the way down the field in Nashville.

He's going to be "Bo Jangling" all night long /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Aight Bigfootshed you have alot of confidence in Baby Tebow, I hope the kid stays in the pocket and toss the ball because if he takes off he just might get hurt. This is not the game for him to run around and play hero. The game starts in about 54 hours.

Oh I dont think he is going to stay in the pocket. I can forsee the future playing out as I have seen in previous games. Pearl has the players that you talk about and are never short on talent but I dont think that they can contain this kid and he might look like "Baby Tebow" Friday night however long the hours are away. Reason for saying this I saw this kid against Greenbrier I believe make a run to gain 2 yards in which there was not a player on the field who could have touched him in a 5 X 5 room, and the greatest thing about the run was that the whole time he was moving around back there he had his eyes down the field looking to make the big throw. I believe Pearl better have two spys on him at least and I believe that Pearl has the players to slow down the DeKalb spread attack but you better not get carried away chasing receivers because Midget Tebow will beat you by himself!

Sounds like the quarterback Pearl Cohn had last year. I wonder how these two quarterbacks stack up to each other. If there saying he is good as they say he is.

He is no where close to being the physical presence that the Pearl Cohn quarterback was. I am saying this not having seen him in person also so who am I to say. I just know on film he looks alot like a undersized quaterback that just refuses to be beat. I guess when we were posting the Midget Tebow quotes maybe we should have put midget Chase Daniel. Alright I know maybe a little overboard comparing him to those two guys but the kid is good. I have seen a few players in my time being involvd with the sport and i would like this kid to be taking snaps for me.

You know its a cold day in you know where when DaCatfish is downing PC!!!! 29 more days to PC goin 0-fer in the region cause PC must not want it! PC Keep playing with it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have never at any point been "downing" Pearl Cohn. They are due a rebuilding year with all of the new faces that they have. They've been the CLASS of Region 4-3A since it was formed prior to the 2005 season. Not Station Camp. Not Greenbrier. Not Sycamore. Not White House. PC has won a share of the last two region titles and they have been to the state semifinals the last two years. That was with 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT football teams. The players (outside of Deaunte Mason on offense and the duo of Howard Griffin & Dominique Harris on defense) were not even close to being the same guys on either of those two teams. You can't keep losing D-I talent year after year after year after year and not expect it to have an effect at some point in time. Pearl Cohn is going to be just fine. They have some good coaches who know how to win in Brunetti, Wilson, Davis, Booth, & Harris.

Station Camp hasn't wanted anything to do with Pearl Cohn. That's a trashtalk line that just won't fly. Pearl Cohn has had White House's number but as far as Station Camp goes they have OWNED THE BISON!!!! They have taken two region titles and a playoff game away from Station Camp the last two years. The majority of those games was played at SCHS. OUCH!!!!

Sycamore has owned Macon & Dekalb; White House & Greenbrier have owned Sycamore; Station Camp has owned White House & Greenbrier; Pearl Cohn has owned Station Camp & White House.

LOOK UP THE STATS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIE!!!!!!!!!