White House vs. Sycamore

oldHASbeen59

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that War Eagles are big underdogs I would like to see them pull off a gigantic upset though. Sycamore is a football team that plays well enough to keep them in the ball game and will try to win it late. I think that they suprise a few people and give White House all they can handle, but on this night will not be enough. White House by 14.

GO WAR EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go into White House and send them home crying like we did back in 2001 (13-12) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best offensive teams in history???????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GO WAR EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go into White House and send them home crying like we did back in 2001 (13-12) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Best offensive teams in history???????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What is the point in you being on here? All I ever here from you is you dogging White House, I am sick and tired of your stupid remarks on here I'm going to ask you nicely to not make yourself look like an toe You obviously have way to much time on your hands to sit and think how I'm going to hurt the Blue Devil people this week. Get a freaking life and think about what and who you are saying your stupid crap to. How about them cubs? where are they in the season? Oh wait this is a WHITE HOUSE and SYCAMORE thread. NO ONE cares for your stupid opinions even though you are entitled to it. It just doesn't need to be said on here. keep it to your self.

What is the point in you being on here? All I ever here from you is you dogging White House, I am sick and tired of your stupid remarks on here I'm going to ask you nicely to not make yourself look like an toe You obviously have way to much time on your hands to sit and think how I'm going to hurt the Blue Devil people this week. Get a freaking life and think about what and who you are saying your stupid crap to. How about them cubs? where are they in the season? Oh wait this is a WHITE HOUSE and SYCAMORE thread. NO ONE cares for your stupid opinions even though you are entitled to it. It just doesn't need to be said on here. keep it to your self.

I have a right to cheer for my alma mater and if you don't like it then you can use the "Ignore User" feature that you are provided. If you need directions on how to use it I'll be more than happy to assist you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was unaware that it was against "CoachT Rules" to cheer for your alma mater /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

First let me say that I'm a Robertson County girl and still consider WHHS part of our family even though politics separated the kids. When you guys call him out you just give him what he wants from you guys the best thing to do is add him to your ignore list. If all you WHHS posters put him on ignore you would never hear from him again. Just a thought goodluck Friday

First let me say that I'm a Robertson County girl and still consider WHHS part of our family even though politics separated the kids. When you guys call him out you just give him what he wants from you guys the best thing to do is add him to your ignore list. If all you WHHS posters put him on ignore you would never hear from him again. Just a thought goodluck Friday

At least this person knows how to use an "Ignore User" feature /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have never seen so much whining and crying from people who love to start up stuff on here only to start screaming foul whenever someone roots for another team. How PATHETIC!!!!

White House is not in Robertson County. I'm sure you'd like it to be though just to have a team worth talking about. We both know it isn't Springfield, Jo Byrns, or East Robertson.

At least this person knows how to use an "Ignore User" feature /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have never seen so much whining and crying from people who love to start up stuff on here only to start screaming foul whenever someone roots for another team. How PATHETIC!!!!

White House is not in Robertson County. I'm sure you'd like it to be though just to have a team worth talking about. We both know it isn't Springfield, Jo Byrns, or East Robertson.

Which school is you alma mater that you are talking about White House or Sycamore. I thought your team is Cheatham County?

If you reread my post you will see that I acknowledge that WHHS is no longer part of the Robertson County family.

We have had plenty to talk about in Jo Byrns Country the last few years so please don't go there. Come and see us at the Dungeon I think that we can convert you to a fan. We have a great time /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />