Bledsoe County Football

SPLITBACK

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i here you.....what do you think about the game friday nite?

I don't think we will win, I just hope we can make a game of it and not look like a practice squad out there.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope your right.

With all the Marion, & Sequatchie fans on here giving their advice, why didn't they get behind their 2007 coaches & every just have a big group hug. It's easy to say that when you do not have kids & grandkids looking at being forced to play for a looser & for a struggling ( at it's top level it's struggling) program that the ex- Miami Dolphin & Hubert have run in the ground the past 5 or 6 years. No Parent is going to volunteer & support Hubert after the past several years & esp. what happened to the kids this year ( on the field & in the field house) & if that would have been my grandkids or great-nephew's He ( Hubert ) would have answered to me personally. Not trying act bad or anything but I am very protective of the grandsons. That entire inncodent was uncalled for & he was soley at total fault for leaving the boys unattended.

I think we are going to loose alot of Dayton Mountain kids to Rhea County next year ( we have lost alot in the past few years but I think we will loose alot more if Hubert stays in) Sequatchie will benefit at least 3 middle school starters if he stays in, & wonder how many more will not come out & I think alot of his players this year will not play for him again. Sequatchie & Marion just had a cleaning last year & by the looks of our record as of late & all the off field stuff he has let go on I think he will be the death of our program if he stays in. Mabey the new super will make some changes. I honestly would help in any way I could for a new coach that was away from here, no politics, no getting hired because of who your daddy is junk ( football & boys basketball both have in the past few year & currently still fall under this, & neither coach has or ever will ever produce a winning season) Get us a coach from wherever ( anywhere but here) he will get 100% support from the community & the families & fans we want to win & if you can't win you ain't going to last long anywhere. We have talented kids look at saturday little blue never lost a game, 2 or 3 of the teams are undefeted, but until we get a football minded coach in here we will continue to suffer through 2 or 3 wins seasonsor worse, several more like this one.

I can't agree with you on the basketball hiring. If ever a coach in Bledsoe County deserved to go to the next level based solely on his record it is Mark Cagle! Do you have any idea the kind of record he has at the middle school? Do you have any idea how much more time he puts in with the middle school, compared to the time our previous high school coach has put in? I am in no way saying that Mark will be winning State Championships anytime soon, but HE DESERVES THE SHOT! He will work the team ten times harder than they have been worked, he will play summer ball(and I am not talking about 1 week!) He will have my total support, which is what he should get from the rest of the county!

Big question? Are most of the kids that are invovled with athletics multi sport????? Being a small school you have to have all of your basketball players and baseball players play football. How is that at Bledsoe?

This is alot of the problem, and it is the case, but the few kids that do not play all 3 sports are not getting the practice at their sport they should during the off season.

Big question? Are most of the kids that are invovled with athletics multi sport????? Being a small school you have to have all of your basketball players and baseball players play football. How is that at Bledsoe?

That happens alot but that also holds true for several small schools around this area.

Let me answer your question with one of my own. What did me asking RedHotz a question have to do with you?

Simply curious, it had nothing to do with his situation.

Because I am from Wheeler mountain is why I was interested!

Let me answer your question with one of my own. What did me asking RedHotz a question have to do with you?

I think we get the point that your from wheeler mountain. But what does that have anything to do with BC_Warriorhead asking him?

yes I am Warriorhead

Warriorhead, he owns a auto body shop out there by country cupboard.

I think we get the point that your from wheeler mountain. But what does that have anything to do with BC_Warriorhead asking him?

Warriorhead, he owns a auto body shop out there by country cupboard.

I also coach first base for the Lady Warriors High School Softball Team (volunteer)