Bledsoe County Football

SPLITBACK

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is right about the 83 team. That team was loaded and that game was a quarterfinal game which is like the 3rd round now. I was a young whippersnapper then but remember the game like it was yesterday, standing down on the field in Loudon helping make the tunnel as the team came out. I also remember the tears in the lockerroom after the heartbreaking loss. Those memories are what is great about HS football!!

That is right about the 83 team. That team was loaded and that game was a quarterfinal game which is like the 3rd round now. I was a young whippersnapper then but remember the game like it was yesterday, standing down on the field in Loudon helping make the tunnel as the team came out. I also remember the tears in the lockerroom after the heartbreaking loss. Those memories are what is great about HS football!!

watching big #30 randy sharp running the last play of the game like it was the first ....as hard and for all he could get...aaaaaaaaaaaayea.....the good ole days.....

don't get me wrong.....the Bart Myers years there were some good teams too.......and that 98 bunch had alot of talent too....just ran into a little ole team called David Liscomb.... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Is it just me or didn't Bart score nearly every time on toss sweep. When he got in the open he was hard to catch. I remember Bart running down Pumpy Tudors in jasper coming from the other side of the field and tackling him before he scored. Rooster tails was coming up from his cleats.

Isn't this his first year there? There has to be others reasons than that? What will it take for Bledsoe to get over the hump?

I think if seven people answered this question you would probably get seven different answers. I think its a combination of everything. As a player you have to dedicate so much of your time just to keep up in the weight room. I think thats part of it. There are some people that put their heart and soul into helping these kids, but there's not near enough people, myself included. I have never been a coach at the high school level . The coach needs to dedicate his time just like the players do. He has to eat sleep and breath this stuff just to keep up with everybody else. I think some kids don't get the opportunity to play because they dont have a way to and from practice. There are also some kids that are roaming the halls that need to be begged to come out and try it. Thats a few of my reasons. Anybody else got any?

Is it just me or didn't Bart score nearly every time on toss sweep. When he got in the open he was hard to catch. I remember Bart running down Pumpy Tudors in jasper coming from the other side of the field and tackling him before he scored. Rooster tails was coming up from his cleats.

he scored A-L-O-T........on that toss sweep....makes you feel old......don't it...?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That was 95-96. Campbell wasnt there he was done old news by then.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i here you.....don't take long....still a heck of a good team...