How will Whitwell fair this year against the rest

Guest tiger65

Posted by tiger65:

I dont know about anyone else, but I feel that Whitwell will do a lot better than last year.

I dont know how much better Whitwell can do than a region championship. I dont think they will be the doormat for that region anymore and I think they are on their way to having a solid program there. However, I just don't see them being able to beat Boyd Buchannan and South Pittsburgh this year. I haven't seen their schedule yet, but I think 6-4 or 7-3 with maybe a play off win again would be a realistic goal for them.

Whitwell plays a soft schedule thats how they got the wins last year. They cant beat South Pitt. They cant beat Marion Co. They cant beat Sequatchie (35-0) ha. Whitwell will win against all the softies again this year, but they still wont be able to hang with the big boys. Oh yeah Bubba Austin has to be the most overrated player i have ever seen. Did somebody forget to teach him how to block on offense? He looked terrible in the all star game.

Posted by SCtribe:

Whitwell plays a soft schedule thats how they got the wins last year. They cant beat South Pitt. They cant beat Marion Co. They cant beat Sequatchie (35-0) ha. Whitwell will win against all the softies again this year, but they still wont be able to hang with the big boys. Oh yeah Bubba Austin has to be the most overrated player I have ever seen. Did somebody forget to teach him how to block on offense? He looked terrible in the all star game.

Bubba Austin didn't show up the night they played Sequatchie either he was a non factor on offense and the defense that night. I can't believe that he was picked for the E-W Game when some other guys from Sequatchie & Marion had better years.