Wilson Central vs. Gallatin

play4keeps

Coming off a 2nd place finish at the Franklin tournament this weekend, Wilson Central hosted the first of their 3 last home games on Monday night against Gallatin.

Central came out serving strong and swept Gallatin 25-11, 25-12, 25-6.

As the "stats queen" I can tell you that this game was won on serves. I will post the actual stats later this evening.

Tuesday night Central hosts Beech in another district match and celebrates Senior Night on Thursday with their final home match against Lavergne.

Coming off a 2nd place finish at the Franklin tournament this weekend, Wilson Central hosted the first of their 3 last home games on Monday night against Gallatin.

Central came out serving strong and swept Gallatin 25-11, 25-12, 25-6.

As the "stats queen" I can tell you that this game was won on serves. I will post the actual stats later this evening.

Tuesday night Central hosts Beech in another district match and celebrates Senior Night on Thursday with their final home match against Lavergne.

If I remember right, this might be the best season WC has had for a while and after watching WC play this past weekend, they are a very good team and deservedly expect a great crowd to express appreciation for their seniors.

Stats from 9/29:

C Ferron: 18 assists, 10 aces, 1 kill, 1 block

K Madewell: 5 kills , 1 ace, 1 block, 1 dig

K Cook: 3 kills, 2 aces, 2 blocks

M England: 3 digs, 1 kill, 1 assist

A Wiseman: 9 kills, 3 aces

K Baker: 2 kills, 1 block

G Locke: 1 kill, 1 assist

Coming in off the bench were some jv players:

S Vanlandingham: 3 kills, 2 aces

S Smith: 2 aces