FRA vs. Livingston Academy

edge215

I will be at the game and post a report tonight. I think FRA will win 4-2. FRA has a very young defense and it could be exploited by a really good player like Kat but if she doesn't have help they will be able to control her. FRA has 2 of the best coaches in the area maybe the state and the will have a great game plan ready. FRA has 3 players up top who can score from anywhere and they play very well together. Two have already committed and one is just a Jr. and will probably committ later. Hope the weather holds up. Game might be broadcast on the web which can be found on the FRA hompage. Follow the links for football on the web and you will find it. Not great picture but I have had people from all over country tell me it is not bad.

FRA 4 Liv Academy 0

While Kat is a very good player, one person can not carry a team vs a quality opponent. I have seen her play and she certainly has the skill to play on anyone's team but she doesn't have the supporting cast that FRA brings to the table. Certainly Coach McDonald will have Kat marked everywhere she goes and I think in the end FRA has too many skill players for Liv Academy to really be able to compete at this level.

FRA 7 LA 0

please keep the Nigro Family in your thoughts and prayers Kat was unable to play because her mother was in a car accident this morning and was taken to Chattannoga emergency room. The FRA players and familys wish them the best and a speedy recovery

FYI; This is Kat's dad and this is my first posting. Although I do enjoy the soccer banter on this site, I have refrained from making any postings in the past as I thought they would be considered both self serving and may generate a backlash towards my daughter (she already carries a big enough target on her back). But as fate would have it events from the past couple days have lead me to use this forum to give thanks to so many.

First, I thank God for His wisdom to leave Liz with us. With all these kids she still has lots of unfinished work right here. I also thank Him for putting Dr. Jimmy Walthrop (spelling?) and all the great medical staff in Livingston and Erlanger along our path. She is now at home recovering slowly but nicely. I expect her to be out along the soccer picth with her huge lens and camera by regionals.

Second, I thank God for my immediate Family, our Church Family especially Dee, Ron Huitt and Eva, and our soccer Family especially Robert, Laura, Bill, Vyroone, ARR, Bob Sotis, and Mrs. Thompson. There are many more names to be listed and surely not enough bytes of memory to do so.

It has been the out pouring of prayers and concern from all over TN that has made me realize how fortunate we are to live here. To the players, parents and staff at FRA I have been made aware of your genuine concern expressed @ Tuesdays game and all I can say is that Liz, Kat myself and the rest of our gang are now FRA fans. God Bless all of you and good luck at State.

I leave you with this thought: Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

FYI; This is Kat's dad and this is my first posting. Although I do enjoy the soccer banter on this site, I have refrained from making any postings in the past as I thought they would be considered both self serving and may generate a backlash towards my daughter (she already carries a big enough target on her back). But as fate would have it events from the past couple days have lead me to use this forum to give thanks to so many.

First, I thank God for His wisdom to leave Liz with us. With all these kids she still has lots of unfinished work right here. I also thank Him for putting Dr. Jimmy Walthrop (spelling?) and all the great medical staff in Livingston and Erlanger along our path. She is now at home recovering slowly but nicely. I expect her to be out along the soccer picth with her huge lens and camera by regionals.

Second, I thank God for my immediate Family, our Church Family especially Dee, Ron Huitt and Eva, and our soccer Family especially Robert, Laura, Bill, Vyroone, ARR, Bob Sotis, and Mrs. Thompson. There are many more names to be listed and surely not enough bytes of memory to do so.

It has been the out pouring of prayers and concern from all over TN that has made me realize how fortunate we are to live here. To the players, parents and staff at FRA I have been made aware of your genuine concern expressed @ Tuesdays game and all I can say is that Liz, Kat myself and the rest of our gang are now FRA fans. God Bless all of you and good luck at State.

I leave you with this thought: Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

Thank you, Kat's dad! We have all been reading the posts about your daughter and we all are proud of her representing the state of TN so well. I think every one of us is claiming her as though she were our own daughter! It was sad to see the post about your wife's accident and your responding message was very much appreciated, even by those of us outside of the LA and FRA families. What an inspiration you are to so many.... We can see that Kat is in the right family with you guiding her. Good luck with your wife's recovery.