Baylor Wrestling

mtnrasslin

I was kind of wondering the same thing. Too bad 007 cupcake isnt here, he could look it up in his top secret spy decoder book. Im pretty sure I know who our latin friend is. Ill call him and ask him what he meant.

Thanks Coach- I was beginning to question the value of my education. I am counting on CC to translate. Maybe the post is in Farsi or something.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Coach- I was beginning to question the value of my education. I am counting on CC to translate. Maybe the post is in Farsi or something.

mtnrasslin-

Reloading,,,yes! Decoding,,,,,not so much,,,,,,,but I will give it a try.

Based on years spent living in Coffee Co,,,,and several visits to Green Pond Grocery in Soddy,,, I would say that statement is,,, good ole fashion ??

1st Prediction:

McCallie 46 Baylor 9

(Secret weapons)

Does Battle know you got into his Shine??

Saints, this year will be pretty much be the same as last, but I feel that in the next 2 years that the EBE will close the gap to under 18,

Their ( BSFBAGLIK) top recruit was rated a 5 star pick by Buck and Raider publication, while yours is a 4 Star by the same magazine.

Live vicariously thru your Football team, for I don't see you guys loosing this one ever.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Does Battle know you got into his Shine??

Saints, this year will be pretty much be the same as last, but I feel that in the next 2 years that the EBE will close the gap to under 18,

Their ( BSFBAGLIK) top recruit was rated a 5 star pick by Buck and Raider publication, while yours is a 4 Star by the same magazine.

Live vicariously thru your Football team, for I don't see you guys loosing this one ever.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ok Bcb, I have been out of the loop for awhile. What does the LIK stand for after BSFBAG? What weight are the boys going? My rather large friend that joined you guys this year has been really impressed with the program so far.

Ok Bcb, I have been out of the loop for awhile. What does the LIK stand for after BSFBAG? What weight are the boys going? My rather large friend that jined you guys this year has been really impressed with the program so far.

Located in Knoxville. With the great success of recruits coming from K town, I just assumed that you guys had a campus also located there.

My oldest will be either 130 or 125, while my youngest has a couple of young men that he really wants a piece of, so that depends on where they are.

We are very lucky to have " Chaco's " family with us. he will be a great asset to our program, and vital piece to the puzzle when we whip up on The Purple team from Nashville.

BCB,

Not sure about the Knoxville branch, since Mr. P has purchased a home in the Dynamo of Dixie in a lovely neighborhood off of Hixson Pike.

You gotta love All Saint's enthusiasm, but I'm not sure he likes the blue kool-aid , I mean shine,that much. Looks like his nephew might get a shot at the Big Blue this year, but he better stay off of his daddy's award winning bar-b-que!

Located in Knoxville. With the great success of recruits coming from K town, I just assumed that you guys had a campus also located there.

My oldest will be either 130 or 125, while my youngest has a couple of young men that he really wants a piece of, so that depends on where they are.

We are very lucky to have " Chaco's " family with us. he will be a great asset to our program, and vital piece to the puzzle when we whip up on The Purple team from Nashville.

BCB,

It was too bad that the NCW open last spring was cancelled - (snow) or your youngest would have had his shot at a piece of all those boys that day!! I guess we sill have to wait until 1/23 to really watch some fine catholic battles on the mat.

Purple Irish will show the green irish how it is done!!

BCB,

It was too bad that the NCW open last spring was cancelled - (snow) or your youngest would have had his shot at a piece of all those boys that day!! I guess we sill have to wait until 1/23 to really watch some fine catholic battles on the mat.

Purple Irish will show the green irish how it is done!!

B-wire, you're right on that tournament. My young-un had that kid from ala the first match, so I'll assume he would have been fighting for 3rd.

Already have several treats for the Purple team and their fans on the 23rd. I think that your purple team will be a slight favorite, but Harry has assured me that no bet will be turned down. Make sure that Susi-Q behaves herself or I might start telling stories on her about "THE TEQUILA NIGHT"

Go Irish

I like how this tread has turned into a ND / Purple Team banter.

Serves them (bsfbaglik) right for firing me. Go McCallie.

B-wire, you're right on that tournament. My young-un had that kid from ala the first match, so I'll assume he would have been fighting for 3rd.

Already have several treats for the Purple team and their fans on the 23rd. I think that your purple team will be a slight favorite, but Harry has assured me that no bet will be turned down. Make sure that Susi-Q behaves herself or I might start telling stories on her about "THE TEQUILA NIGHT"

Go Irish

I like how this tread has turned into a ND / Purple Team banter.

Serves them (bsfbaglik) right for firing me. Go McCallie.

What will be the over under on # of pins? Harry may have to bring in his own ATM to cover his payouts!!!

While the Purple lost 4 out of 5 of their big'uns to graduation, don't let that fool you. They will be very strong in all 14 weights. Looking forward to this home and away sereis for many years to come!!