Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u wanna play-by-play or ?

Well,well,and well a deep subject LOL. Anyway we made it did not get there until 6:45. Ran over to the tailgate and there was still some fine Henry Co. folk there. You know where you lite fires. Fed us some nice Cajun stuff yum yum. Thank you for that. Seen Gaddis at field house door taking a peek out and told him to take it to them. He and the team did just that too.

So we stayed till half time no need to stay any longer. Went and had some cat fish. Now to the game #3 looked very good tonight. Wow.. he can run around that field and throw at the same time. Good talent their.

It all looked good other than the laundry need to work on that, especially going into the playoffs.

So like I thought my friend a blowout. Maybe that Halloween game will be more of competitive match. I will have to stick around for the goblins though but, will hopefully find the game online.

For all you players that read these boards great team work tonight. Keep it up and never get the big heads. Do that after it's over.. Now remember I picked you at the end of last season to take 4A one at time PATRIOTS and bring you best stuff to them all.

SEEYA IN THE BORO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It looks like HC can still find something to work on. Those penalties aren't good. And are teams stacking the box to stop Dominique?

those penalties were a buncha bs for the most part. the refs were looking for something to call all night whether real or imagined. 'twas pathetic.

yeah, they clogged the middle. after 3 years of getting trounced by allen, they finally keyed on him. oh well, that left 3 other options (teague, mac, or a receiver open).

those penalties were a buncha bs for the most part. the refs were looking for something to call all night whether real or imagined. 'twas pathetic.

yeah, they clogged the middle. after 3 years of getting trounced by allen, they finally keyed on him. oh well, that left 3 other options (teague, mac, or a receiver open).

BTW judging by member numbers, I signed up first so it is you that follows me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What's all the fussing going on in here about lol... O' by the way Chaos101 what about that best competition for your dudes on this one. Hey it was nice drive into the setting sun into Paris. Told my wife as we pull in Hun you ready to see a wipe out.

You kind of feel bad for that other 6-0 team now 6-1. It's going to fun to watch your team play this all out. Play all the rest like their the big game at the Boro. We're going to really party there huh Chaos... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With my dude there we are going to make it a football weekend for sure.

Good night Henry Co.

so was i. i don't take anything seriously.

I know the kids read these things...And I DON"T KNOW IF I SHOULD POST THIS....But I talked in length to SOMEONE associated with this team....Said in ALL HIS YEARS OF COACHING...That IF THIS TEAM DOESN"T GET THE BIG HEAD...and STAYS FOCUSED...."THEY ARE THE MOST SPECIAL TEAM I HAVE EVER BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH"......And the man is NO STRANGER to High School AA's or State Championships.....Says Teague is so fast he could "SPIT ON LIGHTNING"....And Allen is 265 if he is an ounce and can run like a deer....Hope to see you guys in "THE BORO"...Hopefully you end Maryville's streak....TAKE IT ONE GAME AT A TIME PATRIOTS....

What's all the fussing going on in here about lol... O' by the way Chaos101 what about that best competition for your dudes on this one. Hey it was nice drive into the setting sun into Paris. Told my wife as we pull in Hun you ready to see a wipe out.

You kind of feel bad for that other 6-0 team now 6-1. It's going to fun to watch your team play this all out. Play all the rest like their the big game at the Boro. We're going to really party there huh Chaos... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

With my dude there we are going to make it a football weekend for sure.

Good night Henry Co.

well, i can't help it if they keep winning like this (NOT that i mind!)

i'm glad things are going well. i know when i was in school we didn't have these types of games. teams like this one only come around once every few decades, if that much. i hope they make it all the way. but we'll just have to wait and see.