wholder

Who wins  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Moore Co win Friday nite and wins their remaining games, they win the Region. If they lose to Mt. Pleasant and win their last 3 games, they can still finish 3rd of 4th in the Region. Either way, it would be a tremendous accomplishment considering the Raiders lost many seniors off last years team and is in a rebuilding year. New Coach Steve Mathews and his staff have done an outstanding job with this team and the players play hard. For them to even be in the running for a playoff spot at this time is a job well done. Good luck Moore Co against the Tigers.

It's really a make or break game for both teams. They should both be pumped for this game. The one that wins has a chance to win the region or at least get a home play off game, the one that looses shouldn't get a home playoff game and may not get a playoff game at all depending what happens with the remaining games.

Tigers better prepare well.

Wait who will be in 2nd if MC loses? Wont CW and MTP be tied?...

actually if Moore co loses, Mt Pleasant will be second and remain there because they have one loss ..that being to another one loss team Wayne....they must beat Moore co and hope Collinwood gives waynesboro their second loss

If Moore wins they will be in first and waybesboro will have tied up second place. MC's loss to collinwood wont matter cause they will have the tiebreaker thanks to their win over the other one loss team boro

just to get in the playoffs collinwood needs Mt pleasant to win and then collinwood needs to beat Waynesboro.....if Mt pleasant should beat Moore co...that very last game between collinwood and waynesboro will be huge for Collinwood, Waynesboro and mt pleasant

now my heads hurts

actually if Moore co loses, Mt Pleasant will be second and remain there because they have one loss ..that being to another one loss team Wayne....they must beat Moore co and hope Collinwood gives waynesboro their second loss

If Moore wins they will be in first and waybesboro will have tied up second place. MC's loss to collinwood wont matter cause they will have the tiebreaker thanks to their win over the other one loss team boro

just to get in the playoffs collinwood needs Mt pleasant to win and then collinwood needs to beat Waynesboro.....if Mt pleasant should beat Moore co...that very last game between collinwood and waynesboro will be huge for Collinwood, Waynesboro and mt pleasant

now my heads hurts

Now add into the fact that Perry Co. could change everything ...What if they upset Collinwood and Moore County...And Wayne Co. or just two of the three....We still have a shot at one of the four playoff spots...

MTP's stadium last year was LOUD...the sound system is really loud and the cannon scares the crap out of me every time it fires /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />..

I heard that! Sure was glad it wasn't there when we played them this year. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Now add into the fact that Perry Co. could change everything ...What if they upset Collinwood and Moore County...And Wayne Co. or just two of the three....We still have a shot at one of the four playoff spots...

doesnt columia academy have the tie break over perry county? assuming they end up with the same number of losses as them