East tennessee basketball

creekercalhoun

Unaka has gotten way better since they have played Cosby.

Alot better!But still theres Cosby, Hancock, and Rockwood.

There all very good teams around the east tennesse area'

anybody can be beat on any given night its just who comes focused and ready to play and I believe that Unaka realizes

just like all these other teams is that if they dont come ready to play and focused day in and day out that means practice time and game time they might be going home early

Thats why you gotta prepare for everyteam you play because just one bad game could mean your season thats why it dont matter who you play you cant take no one for granted come tournament time.Good luck to all the teams in there districts.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka is a decent team that can hang around in a ballgame if you let them. Cosby beat them 6 at Unaka, but that shows Cosby is the better team. No one ever gives us credit jf34 because they don't want to admit that us hill people can really play some ball. We always give teams credit when credit is due, but we also know who we are better than, and Cosby is better than Unaka.

Unaka has a lot talent but they are young. I compare them to Cosby last year after Eric Coggins graduation. It's hard to replace 40-60 points a game on offense when you lose a superstar and a few other key seniors. Unaka is well coached and they will be a factor in the tournaments the next few weeks. I hope we don't have to try to beat them a 3rd time.

Go Eagles...!!!

that is a low and just a stupid statment about Coach Hardin. Just ask any body in AA or AAA around the area about Hardin. Everybody hates playing the match up and E-town runs it great.

I am done with you because you should never call someone out on this boad like that. You are just some Unaka fan that is mad because Elizabethton and Unaka dont play. You are not a coach all you can do is put down people. Lets see how far that gets you in life. :D:D:D