Tellico Plains vs McMinn Central

dumdum

OK, brawl may have been a little overboard. With the ejection of the big lineman TJ Lynn in the latest game against Sequoyah, Tellico's lineman are in for a long night without their bruising guard. This week and next week (vs Grundy) should be a good time to get some work for the backups for the Chargers.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, brawl may have been a little overboard. With the ejection of the big lineman TJ Lynn in the latest game against Sequoyah, Tellico's lineman are in for a long night without their bruising guard. This week and next week (vs Grundy) should be a good time to get some work for the backups for the Chargers.

If Central had played like they did last night they would have lost in week 4 (they played B.Y.E, that team can be tough). It looks they are going to have to concentrtate on one game at a time more than ever. On paper they should have a couple good weeks coming. What is the status on Walker? He was looking really good until the injury.

IM A CHARGERS FAN BUT, IF THEY PLAYED LIKE THEY DID LAST NIGHT, THEY MAY BE IN FOR A TOUGH GAME. THE COACHES AND THE PLAYERS LOOKED SLUGGISH. BAD PLAY CALLING, BAD EXACUTION, UGLY WIN.... BUT, ITS A WIN..... THERE WAS A STATEMENT MADE THIS WEEK FOR THE CHARGERS BUT, IT WAS THE WRONG ONE IF YOU ASK ME... GOOD LUCK CHARGERS.......

IM A CHARGERS FAN BUT, IF THEY PLAYED LIKE THEY DID LAST NIGHT, THEY MAY BE IN FOR A TOUGH GAME. THE COACHES AND THE PLAYERS LOOKED SLUGGISH. BAD PLAY CALLING, BAD EXACUTION, UGLY WIN.... BUT, ITS A WIN..... THERE WAS A STATEMENT MADE THIS WEEK FOR THE CHARGERS BUT, IT WAS THE WRONG ONE IF YOU ASK ME... GOOD LUCK CHARGERS.......

Coach Martin is a good coach, and I knew he would have his team playing their best against Central.....he always does. With the turmoil Central went through this past week, a letdown was possible. Add these things up, and you had the elements in place for an upset......which didn't happen. Overall, this close game will benefit the team and coaches IF they learn from it.

What happened with TJ that doesn't sound like him?

OK Central fans, not to bring up the past but I was told of a third person who walked off with Jackson and Simpson during that ordeal but this kid was not punished, just curious if anyone can confirm that there were 3 kids instead of 2. Good Luck in the playoffs, GO CHIEFS!!!

OK Central fans, not to bring up the past but I was told of a third person who walked off with Jackson and Simpson during that ordeal but this kid was not punished, just curious if anyone can confirm that there were 3 kids instead of 2. Good Luck in the playoffs, GO CHIEFS!!!

I was at the game and only saw the two leave. Time to let it go.

Thanks.

Coach, all night long there was intentional pulling and grabbing of TJ's and others private parts. The topper was when TJ had put #66 on the ground and the player took his knees into TJ's midsection while using both hands to rip at his privates. That is what happened........

Coach, all night long there was intentional pulling and grabbing of TJ's and others private parts. The topper was when TJ had put #66 on the ground and the player took his knees into TJ's midsection while using both hands to rip at his privates. That is what happened........

Now hold on If you would watch the tape of the game you would see

TJ tackled #66 from behind after the play was blowen dead and as they hit the ground

your sweet little TJ got in 3 punches then he spread his legs to get up and got alittle play back

then as 66 was getting up TJ gave 1 more shot to his back, Right in front of the REF.

These 2 have been going at it sence the Cutter age group in LL.

And last Friday they where back and forth again.The difference is you have to stop at

the end of the play and get ready to do it again.

I have a copy of the game film and will be filming the JV game tonight if anyone would like

to review the play come on up to the press box.

And yes I am the DAD of #66