Cannon Co. vs. Marion Co.

owls1

With the Lions coming off a big win last week, hows this week look to play out? I know Marion will be much better than Jackson Co. And i hope to see a good game. But whats the opinion this week out of everyone? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after a pounding of jackson the gameplan should be simple for the lions RUN RUN RUN. after rushing for 484 yards on 43 carries why change. if they can run to set up the pass and maybe get some good passes out of the qb for a couple of big plays. i still dont think they can depend on the pass but if they run like they did last week then there should be no problems. i cant give a predicition yet but i gotta felling the lions are riding high and will play harder than ever.

GO LIONS!!!!!

Cannon County has a great team. I'll take them to defeat Marion County. Three things impressed me;(1) the Lions are physical and controlled the line of scrimmage, (2) the speed and power of the backs, and (3) the team plays until the whistle. Good luck Lions.

This one should be a good one. Seq. beat cannon county on a last second field goal early in the year. They are probably the fourth place team in our region. After Tyner beats boyd there will be a three way tie for first with the warriors, rams and bucs. Cannon co has played the top teams in their region really really well. This should be an interesting matchup. Marion beat cannon at their place last year and so I will have to go with marion in this one 27-14.

Whopper say it looks like the Warriors have played pretty good against the muffins they have faced the last two weeks, but Whopper thinks CC is much better than Whitwell and TAFT. Whopper say the Warriors better be prepared to play 4 quarters Friday night or CC will leave Warriorland with a "W"! Whopper say he will make a prediction on this game later this week.

Whopper say he thinks the Warriors may have played with more swagger the last three weeks, but the Warrior Posters sure don't post with much swagger. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I bet Coach B is flattered he now has a stalker. You need to let whatever your problem is with Barger go and quit trying to run him down OR, go face the man and get your problems squared away. I have never hid behind a screen name and you are. If you have that big a beef, settle it by real means, does not have to be Barbaric as you say, but quit running him down on the net and hiding like a coward.

Whopper say it looks like the Warriors have played pretty good against the muffins they have faced the last two weeks, but Whopper thinks CC is much better than Whitwell and TAFT. Whopper say the Warriors better be prepared to play 4 quarters Friday night or CC will leave Warriorland with a "W"! Whopper say he will make a prediction on this game later this week.

Whopper say he thinks the Warriors may have played with more swagger the last three weeks, but the Warrior Posters sure don't post with much swagger. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Why post on here when the Warriors are getting it done on the field? I agree that cc is probably better than Whitwell and Taft but as long as the boys stay focused they should pull off the win. They beat cc at their place last year and I don't see the Warriors losing at their home this year.

With the Lions coming off a big win last week, hows this week look to play out? I know Marion will be much better than Jackson Co. And i hope to see a good game. But whats the opinion this week out of everyone? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Marion will be much better than Jackson. I was impressed with how physical marion was in last year's game which was good. Cannon has speed if they will use it. Melvin Young if im correct, if not i apologize had 137 yards and 3 td's on just 7 carries. I know it was a blow out but still he has to get the ball more. They have other talented players, but none as explosive as Young. Cannon has also played a super tough schedule this year including a 14-13 loss to Westmoreland. Should be an excellent game if i had to make a prediction this early id say Cannon Co. 24- Marion 20.