Harriman vs. Oneida 10-10-08

harrimanboy13

good luck to the tribe the rest of the way through..hopefully the devils will be seeing you guys again in the playoffs..if all is to plan the devils will finish 3rd..(play hard guys beat midway coalfield and oakdale) and harriman will be traveling to hopfully grace haha..but all we can do now is play hard..good job to oneida and harriman didnt make it to the game but heard it on the radio..did harrimans quarterback come out running the ball or what? that was totally unexpected ( but he did a heck of a job at it..heard he drove harriman down the field on the opening possesion of the 2nd half..we gotta punch it in guys..

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right Pujo, the Coaches have worked hard all week for the game and they worked the plan to perfection, if you watch Coach Lambert you can see that he coaches with his heart soul and mind.

don't misunderstand me. I wasn't complaining , this is the best coaching staff I have ever witnessed.

I trust their judgement totally. Not only are the kids buying what they are selling . I am too.

Me not understanding their game plan is not a complaint at all . I also believe these kids are learning

alot more then football playing under these coaches. I know for a fact if one of these kids step out of line

in the class room , they have it to pay for come practice time. This is the way it should be . We sure don't

need the wrong kind of kids representing Oneida in any way on or off the field. Alot of kids may get off

on the wrong foot if it wasn't for sports and coaches like we have.

good luck to the tribe the rest of the way through..hopefully the devils will be seeing you guys again in the playoffs..if all is to plan the devils will finish 3rd..(play hard guys beat midway coalfield and oakdale) and harriman will be traveling to hopfully grace haha..but all we can do now is play hard..good job to oneida and harriman didnt make it to the game but heard it on the radio..did harrimans quarterback come out running the ball or what? that was totally unexpected ( but he did a heck of a job at it..heard he drove harriman down the field on the opening possesion of the 2nd half..we gotta punch it in guys..

Gotta throw some too lol

the quarterback can run and the team has a dominant running game but we gotta throw and complete passes