Harriman vs. Oneida 10-10-08

harrimanboy13

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Harrimanboy13", please stop. You are making your school look bad by replying to all this grace garbage. I believe HHS and Coach Tapp would rather have you do your talking on the field by playing well (though I'm guessing you are not a player on the team, they know better than to get on here and talk).

Give your opinions on scores if you like but stop the trash talking. Or change your ID so I don't cringe every time I see it.

Hey quit messin with my home boy ight

Well I should get to see Oneida , and it should be a good one to see.Just looking at it Oneida should win by 2 td, But I will say Harriman by 3, on a late score,

Muledog I can't believe you !! Just when I thought I had taught you better , you go and post a prediction like this.

Is it you don't like orange and white , or is it you are just stuborn . come on and get on the ban wagon before its to late . I know how hard it is to admit when you are wrong. No one is going to make fun of you or anything . you have picked Oneida to win one game and I think you did that sarcasticly. I am still going to bring your attention to it every time you are wrong . It is becoming a time consuming job . I hope I don't sound like a poor sport , just having a little fun. I see them pirates are doing good as usual. I think they have earned a lot of respect from all over tennessee through out the years . No I am not saying that we are ready for them ............YET !!!!but I am enjoying our season thus far .

Wrong again, Oneida is a much better team than I thought, a very vannilla Off , but a one heck of a def.

I know it sounds like I am blowing smoke because my son plays for this team . Our coaches play with the def and only allow the offence to be turned loose from time to time .Each time our off coach turns it on ,the off is able to score . why we don't do more is beyond me. If you was to watch this team , you would see when we do get scored on ( whitch is not to often) it is almost like they say ( ok turn em loose ) We usually score the first drive . I have never seen a prevent off . they may not even be such a thing , but if you watch a game or talk to anyone who has followed them they will tell you our coaches will set on a small lead . Im not a coach and never will be so its not for me to question. when you see Oneida , you will see what I mean.There is more off than stats show.

I know it sounds like I am blowing smoke because my son plays for this team . Our coaches play with the def and only allow the offence to be turned loose from time to time .Each time our off coach turns it on ,the off is able to score . why we don't do more is beyond me. If you was to watch this team , you would see when we do get scored on ( whitch is not to often) it is almost like they say ( ok turn em loose ) We usually score the first drive . I have never seen a prevent off . they may not even be such a thing , but if you watch a game or talk to anyone who has followed them they will tell you our coaches will set on a small lead . Im not a coach and never will be so its not for me to question. when you see Oneida , you will see what I mean.There is more off than stats show.

Your Oneida team is pretty good and well coached. Good luck to them the rest of the season. You have a good qb and that slaven kid is good too